Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

"
Ukanta wrote:
Another example of poor QA. Isn't this also happened to Lich encounter in last league? Well at least GGG acted.

Thats exactly the reason I stopped playing Abyss league after 2 weeks. I want leagues to be fun at the start and not 3 weeks+ into the league when I'm starting to get bored. Breach, legacy, darkshrine, were able to accomplish this well.

Please next time you make a league like this, separate the mobs you have to capture for boss fights from broken recipes, because 50+ maps is retarded for a new league, I know people don't stfu about breach but to spawn a breach lord you'd only have to do like 5 maps when the league released because there were so many breaches in your maps. You've already balanced this league for it being in the next one.

Also please stop focusing your drop rate balance on people playing in groups. Most of the player base isn't running around with a support and I'd really like to move above T12 maps.
Last edited by Breakleg on Mar 19, 2018, 1:59:19 AM
But when is the Xbox release?
Ahahahaha.....

1 in every 50 maps.

That's the Significant increase version.

And you still have to catch it ( have yet to find a rare net to roadkill catch beasts )....
...and then fight the blood altar battle before you get the chance to attempt the spirit beast fight.

And let's make sure that we gate half of them behind top tier maps, which are both already harder for most players, and far rarer ( more expensive ) to sustain as is.

This league gets better and better.
Prepare your puckers for the currency sinkhole of the century ( nets and maps ).
Last edited by JoeShmo on Mar 19, 2018, 1:59:21 AM
Reds pretty much wreck me most of the time for 10+ levels below me, and now they want to boost yellow difficulty too? Maps will probably become unplayable for me now...
"
Ukanta wrote:
Another example of poor QA. Isn't this also happened to Lich encounter in last league? Well at least GGG acted.

How would you do QA of an open economy? You can't accurately simulate a real economy of thousands of players using a handful of testers. And no, using some automated bots or something like that wouldn't be accurate at all.
"
1 in 50 maps, but where are the maps? (no navali joke intended)

The maps that are hard to sustain are only the highest tier ones. So the only spirit beast that should be affected by that is the T13 one. All the others are in lower tiers that are easy to keep up.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Get the nets out of our inventory.

damn, shut the hell up about that, for petes sake, what BS. dont want to carry nets, than dont fucking do it, simple as that.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
can't care less about beasts and the recipes right now... please can you buff the drop of currency and maps to the previous values? (and if its no asking too much make public announcement about you KNEW and it was your mistake)

Its imposible to me even sustaint yellows, and the only reds i see even after running a lot of tier10, was in ulab.

The only way to be able to run some more yellows before running out of them was with chisel, zana and sextant... YELLOWS!!
Are you guys gathering data on the Alchemy Orb situation as well? There's a lot of speculation that net drops are messing with them from what i hear. They're nearly unsustainable in this league.
Awesome news, though I do think access to these realms set to a t13 minimum for one of them is way too high. All of the content should be available from atleast t5-t8 maps. Since that is mid tier maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info