Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

"
Anaardvark wrote:
Are you guys gathering data on the Alchemy Orb situation as well? There's a lot of speculation that net drops are messing with them from what i hear. They're nearly unsustainable in this league.

It's indeed a very bad league for me so far in terms of currency and map drops. Nets are littering the floor but haven't found a single exalted on my 2 chars (lvl86 and lvl88). After finally getting a t11 map I chiselled, alch-ed and sextanted it and got 1 t7 map back. I'm trying to save up currency to buy the 6L chest I need for my build but without any significant currency drops or map sustain I'm progressing very slowly. There's of course plenty people spending many hours and still making currency but next to work and family I'm spending a lot of my free time on PoE and the only chance of getting better gear and being able to buy maps (since they don't drop) is by getting a very lucky drop which is worth several exalts.... but this hasn't happened yet. Well at least I have hundreds of nets in my stash so could catch some more beasts I guess...
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
I had fun with this league. Nice post for me it should be 1 legendary best every map, after killing or catching it it opens postal on this map and you enter and fight. In portal explosion of loot, this is league mechanic. 1 best every 1000 or 50 maps is not league we was promised, you told us it is going to be same as breach league, i was so exited.
Wont help save the league.

Remove one month on the duration already and give us a flashback month instead.

This Pokemon shit would been a cool addition back in Nemesis, but it simply dosnt fit the game right now.
Add the micro managing with twothousand different nets that pop up, nerfed dropprates on everything in the game.

Seriously, the person who thought it was a jolly idea to nerf the random unique map card deserves a fucking dumbass-award.

And that´s just an example of how poorly the game have been fucked with this league, that specific iteam isnt something that brings alot of interest in the game. But it has its spot.

I dont understand why you plague us with this shit, if we wanted to fuck ourselfs over, we would all be playing either another game, or SSF.

This is absurd.

Shame i did buy a pack before the league, had i known how poorly you would manage it this time, i would have waited.
zzZzzzZzzZz
Thank you for changing that, GGG. It's a good start to allow people to experience the Beasts the league is built around.

Sorry but that post is pretty much a lie...

Spawn rates could have been much much higher from the start because we had 2 weeks of no beast trading. You just reacted now to all the bad feedback. Feedback you allready got month's ago with the abyss league, you just dont learn, sorry.

It should be Fun > Economy, why is it the other way around in this game?
We need more red beasts in general.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Get a poll up asap so we can start vote about not having this shit league in the core game next league.
"
zandr wrote:
Get a poll up asap so we can start vote about not having this shit league in the core game next league.
They won't do that. It's guaranteed to go in.
I seriously want to punch whoever made the BULLSHIT numbers for these league. GREAT starter MTX and you fucked us with the whole god damn content! Seriously! Maps doesn't even drop right! The game Economy screwed to hell, Alchemy Orb disappearing like dust in the wind, just for the hope of having MAPS to CAPTURE BEAST that DOESN'T EVEN DROP! I salute your art division, they make a GREAT MTX! But when you're game is NOT FUN, who the fuck will buy them?

We support you for the good job you've done, daily MTX is fine and all, since the art department make it, and not the guys who crunch numbers for this hell hole of a league. but everytime you announce a new MTX when the GAME DESIGN IS STILL BAD, it's like rubbing salt in our wound!

Please GGG, I love you, and everyone who made this game possible, but please, FIX THE NUMBER ONE ASPECT, FUN!

(Sorry if this comes as annoying or bad rant, the problem just need to be voiced out..)
This is an obvious reply to the reddit balance team, but doesn't solve the risk/reward issue of bestiary (meaning, there is no risk and no reward :p ). So, not really interesting news for me.

At this point, all I want to hear is "this will not be integrated into the main game". A really large amount of fixes and improvement would also be ok, but I don't see that happening when GGG already hinted at a "next league" involving Tora - they have no resources to fix the current league, but are already working on the next one.

you know what? A race season would have been great and given GGG the time to improve development and testing of a new league while it runs...
Last edited by PopeJo on Mar 19, 2018, 3:30:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info