Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

Why did this take so long? Why did these leagues become so unfun and bad they are basically a 3 month development cycle during the league time and especially the first month that shit feels like a early access or beta. What happened to the development of this game? You guys peaked at breach/legacy the game was at its most enjoyable and truly fun peak and has been getting worse over and over. Maps are empty the new leagues might as well be standard. All strong and fun builds get nerfed and destroyed making the league even shorter for people please look into and change your development ways.
Last edited by Duster66 on Apr 8, 2018, 9:03:36 AM
Alright, cool, seeing the odds of Farrul spawn calculated was kind of disheartening not gonna lie, so this is definitely a welcome change.

Still. With what we've seen so far, and looking at Bestiary overall, while it's clear you guys did a lot of work, it also seems like a lot of it was really rushed.

What i'm saying is, at this point in time i'm strongly against adding Bestiary into the core game, despite the fact that everything points to it being intended to go into the core game from the get-go. Maybe my opinion will change with additional changes you make, but for now it is what it is.
"We also wanted to note (as it's not widely known) that the Beasts that grant access to Spirit Beasts start appearing in Tier 5, 7, 10 and 13 maps respectively. "

Didnt know that.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
thanks but.... still a fail overall.
More risk for the reward and more rewards for the risk? Sounds great!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Hmm... I may not have been playing as much as I thought I was.
What on Wraeclast is a Spirit Beast??
Good change! Bet the nubs that are crying didn't even bother knowing that they are only obtainable form certain tiers onwards + this is the 2 first weeks of the league and everyone expects to see tons of ppl in the literal endleague content? Like week 2 isn't the same as week 10 for an example...
I don't think the majority of the poe playerbase in bestiary league is in t13 maps after 2 weeks... ppl needa chill.

Also yeah yellow bestiary beasts are too easy anyway so a buff is fine + i have no idea wtf ppl are talking about when they say that they don't encounter legendary (red) ones. I encounter like 20 of them per day lmao. There's 1 every few maps, sometimes in every map. Like do these ppl take 1 hour per map or something ffs?

Lmao at these ppl saying "dead league"... when there's shittons of ppl playing xD ... ah the typical overdone whining.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Mar 18, 2018, 9:39:43 PM
Well you won't tell us but I hope all significant people in the company agree that the league is a disaster
pls don't add anyhing of it to the core of the game
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
"
Paldamus wrote:

I don't think the majority of the poe playerbase in bestiary league is in t13 maps after 2 weeks... ppl needa chill.

I don't think the majority of the PoE playerbase is still playing this league. This news is a welcome change to the 50 people still going though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info