What We're Working On

"
Sarno wrote:
Appreciate the transparency, as always. :)

transparency? did they tell us about lowering map drops? BIG NO BRO :(
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
first
Hype
I really hope that things change because I am getting nothing but frustration from the game lately.

The rng gating is OLD

The sheer number of crap recipies is absurd.

lvls 82-88 captured as many as I could in the maps and then I go to see what recipie's I can do today and it was like 4. None were any good.

You need to stop making this all about RNG and hoping you get stuff and more about If I play and beat content I will slowly acquire the wealth and items I need to progress.

Until stuff changes and the game goes back to being Fun and not frustrating my wallet stays closed. I have supported the game quite a bit Not nearly as much as others but WAY more than any other game including those with dlc collectors editions etc. But I am done until I feel the game is rewarding to play and not an endless slap in the face. I am not looking to have mirrors rain from the sky or have my bis gear day 2 of the league but its just stupid that I could spend a day or two playing the lets flip items game to buy the gear for my build instead of I don't know PLAYING the game and getting little upgrades.
Working on 3.3 already, huh... will we be seeing hideout improvements there? Please let there be hideout improvements!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
nobody cares about beasts, we need better map and currency drops.
BaronCrovax ign.
"
We have read and understood all feedback about Bestiary league, and are making improvements based on the feedback.

What do they mean by the feedback? How does an opinion of someone turn into this feedback? Is someone need to do a twich video with some ks of viewers to be a part of the feedback?
"We prefer to leave up to the community to work out mechanics such as these" -GGG Support

"Muted 48 hours for spamming chat." -Nicholas_GGG (Dev)

This forum is useless for bug reporting if you're not a popular streamer or if it's not about MTX.
Sounds good. Would love to see a function where we can select certain crafting recipes for creatures to ALWAYS hold. So we can not lose crafting recipes we actually want to use.

I see nothing about removing nets, but to be honest, necromancy nets drop enough. Bestiary beasts should not have their body destroyed(shattered, blown up, or otherwise removed) though.

On most tora missions I see "new" monsters, yet the beastiary does not update when capturing them.

"
We are keeping a close eye on other feedback, especially about the drop rates of things like Maps and Shaper Memory Fragments (which gate the absolute pinnacle content of Path of Exile and are not meant to be easy to find).

You have it the other way around: Memory fragments are gated behind the absolute pinnacle of content, not the other way around. Many players and builds can not do elder, or have the maps to try and target his spawn. Making getting these an absolute nightmare! Maybe make the quest/challenge only require the first 10?

Overall, bestiary isn't a too bad league, it is mostly how clunky it was implemented that made it feel terrible. The entire bestiary is a fun side game for crafters and PoE in general to have in-game.

Thanks!
Since everyone seems to be holding their wallet for ransom to I wanted to add my two cents. I bought both league support packs, as I always do. I'll buy the next leagues support packs whether bestiary goes core or not. Just wanted to let you guys know, you got $120 coming from me one way or another.

Hell, you guys could res Jim Jones, hire him, sell out to Blizzard and I'd still buy shit. You can count my this sheep's $120 every league, no matter what these other chumps threaten.

EDIT: This person above me knows whats going on, had I seen their post before I started typing this I would have left well enough alone. Hire the person directly above me, forget about Jim Jones.
Last edited by chadbishop on Mar 21, 2018, 12:39:01 AM
cool)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info