What We're Working On

Flashback! Density! More! More challenging monsters! Cheaper end game viable builds! You're the GREATEST!!!
WOW
No need to improve anything in this league, that's a crap !!!!
"We do not plan to make the "red" ones more common because they are already an overwhelming source of good items,"

Good items??? Badly rolled yellows, a low tier map and a jeweler orb. OMG such good many wow.

"We are keeping a close eye on other feedback"

No you aren't, or you would notice the oh I don't know TERRIBLE RED MAP SUSTAIN.

At this point I think GGG is trolling.
"
chadbishop wrote:
you got $120 coming from me one way or another.

And that's why GGG is the way it is.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 21, 2018, 1:09:16 AM
You guys made a great game, but this league should be forgotten. Even if it was an optional free zana mod i would decline.

Best of luck, deleted my beast league chars. I dont see anyway this design will work out

Zoo is probably killing servers, having to remember each beast.
"We have read and understood all feedback about Bestiary league"
So, you understood that this league was complete shit, ok.
"they are already an overwhelming source of good items", lmao, not to me. Captured every single rare beast, even the ones doesn't have the mark above their head. And still no good *** appeared. Or your "good items" scale is very low.
Last edited by HoangBoss on Mar 21, 2018, 1:39:01 AM
I have no confidence in GGG any more to make the game they said they wanted to make.

The current version of this game is about as far from the game I supported as you can get.

Balancing content around the top few 100 players who get 40/40 is no game I want to play.

I think I'm going to pester Chris until I get my money back.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
i wonder if 'what you have learnt' is the same thing i think it is:

'fueling power creep and clear speed meta over 2+ years and then releasing a league that tries to flow upstream is surealy a great idea' NOT

tech issues asside you need to review how you handle (or rather mishandle) long-term balance of your game. if you like power creep and 'every monkey can be a hero' approach - cool. but BE CONSISTENT. right now you change your vision of this game like every few weeks and then expect this to look good and make sense. if you want to look credible in this regard: maybe a small manifesto explaining shaper/elder item mods and two families in particular - fake dual wielding with their god-like added phys rolls COMPARED to any 2h mods. as a bonus a quick success story explaining Bisco's fiasco

in short - if you do not change foundations you build this game on, changing how you apply the mortar wont change a damn thing. we will get flawless launch of a nice-idea league and there will still be 3 builds that make sense and half of the skills and items will get filtered out

not to mention the entitlement if unmanaged leads to dramas like 'i cannot sustain maps' etc. map sustain is a problem of 'from Kitava straight into T10 maps' ie total balance foundation collapse..
"While a small portion of the team is still adding changes to the current league, most of the team have moved onto working full-time on Content Update 3.3.0. We're very excited about this update. We have learned many things from the development of Bestiary and look forward to showing you with actions, rather than words, that we are listening to your feedback."

This gives me hope, I have been pretty concerned about the direction Path of Exile was heading in, mainly due to this league. It really felt as though a lot less effort and consideration for the game was given. For the first time, I questioned whether I had put to much money in and that's not something I want to think about - I want to feel as though however voluntary supporting PoE is, that my support is being spent wisely and that I'm not in risk of waking up one day to find that the devs have dumped their passion and respect for the game I so sorely love. This was my D3 saviour (maybe that sounds a little silly but it's the truth) I'm still concerned for what the finale plans of the Bestiary league integration will look like, I'm not a supporter of dead nets. It feels as though I'm scrapping up road kill rather than capturing mighty beasts.

#NeverGoing90

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info