Patch 3.2.1b Notes

Map drops are shit. That's the first thing that should have been fixed. I hope that the orb recipes help.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Map drops are shit. That's the first thing that should have been fixed. I hope that the orb recipes help.

How? Map drops will be still shit, but with orbs you can reroll it to another shit.

Edit. Harb orb would help but i bet the beasts for that recipe are as rare as exalt so good luck to us.
Last edited by MaxGor31 on Mar 22, 2018, 10:10:21 AM
I pretty much throw nets at random just so I'm using them up then I get frustrated because I'm not even paying attention to recipes and which beasts I've captured. I've only done the "movement speed boots" recipe at the very start of the league. So really I'm just playing standard this league but I do enjoy the fresh start/economy as always. I bought some close to perfect rolls of a few uniques for the build I always play, so that feels good. I guess maybe near the end of the league I'll do some recipes. I don't know... I could be getting possibly good rares and uniques from all this but I just can't get myself to do Beastiary. Oh, I actually thought it was called that. I don't know I haven't been paying attention.
i think they biest are tanky enough at least to
theese kind of casuals who are actually trying to catch

that were some kind words after i loled at the
like ratio on your newsest mtxhelm ytbe vid xDDD
looks like ppl want it to instict together with Bcrafting
I really hate to be off topic but please do something for maps.

On my last 10 red maps, I had 8 that did not even give a red back. Only 1 map gave +1 (+2 actually but meh)

Most map I roll don't even give me a single map back. (of any level) That is my biggest annoyance.
I clear all tier, all maps, with any mods. (I try for 30+ pack size, or even 45+ for 8 mods)

Anyway. I know. Git Gud.

Will we ever be able to see the contents of our Maps tab via the web?

Thanks
Thanks for the update. Now, client crashes? Map drops?
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
Still waiting on a spectral shield throw buff.
Harbringer Orbs !:D I love you GGG good job my fav exp map will be add :D oh yea!
They really need to fix these f*ing recipes, considering that some of them can be pretty rippy unless you're an overtuned basket of exalts.

For instance, a recipe creating a unique... put in a level 75+ key beast and 3 other level 70'ish beasts and deal with that chaos in a tiny little arena (splendid for melee chars, HORRIBLE for ranged/casters) trying to avoid both ads and the AOE crap that gets thrown around by all 4 rares.
And end up with a f*ing Redbeak or Lifesprig or similar 'barely useful for leveling' vendor trash?

I could've sold a level 50 beast and bought 10 of each item, with no risk.

With that recipe nothing should've dropped below level 60 req, period.

Hate to say it, GGG, you done f*ed up this league, flat out.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info