Patch 3.2.1b Notes

it would be nice if there were a stash chest in the menagerie and if you could invite Einhar to your hideout to increase flexibility, also if the menagerie could be a permanent addition to the game I would consider that as my cup of tea.
You made me google "Borderlands 3 release date" and now I'm sad.
Awesome patch
As others have touched on, bestiary recipes are pretty much useless. I tried doing a few, just because it was "new" and everything made was completely useless. Since then I capture occasionally, but I'm not sure why as all my captures simply gather dust in the menagerie which I never go to.

So, instead of putting so much effort into fixing the things that most of us probably don't care about or use, why not fix all the things that you broke introducing this nonsense? Things like:

Currency Drops, especially Alchemy drops (which they used to until bloody nets dropped instead)
Map drops, no doubt also replaced by nets.

These 2 things that USED TO drop affect ALL players, yet instead of fixing the ruined drop rates for those, you guys continue to try and flog the dead horse that no one cares about?

Try listening to your players, we are crying out telling you what the problems are, and they're certainly not recipes for crafting that very few players even use.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Are these the significant changes?
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
cheers
As others have touched on, I have enough of a hard time with map drops as it is, this lack of maps is killing me. I've seriously seen about 7 red maps. I should be running them constantly by now, I have had 4 waterways and 3 torture chamber maps. Oh and next league could you try not to make every challenge based on luck. The only challenge here is having the patience enough to wait for you to drop us what we need to complete the challenge.

(Edit) and bestiary recipes are pretty much useless.
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
Last edited by Thajarin on Mar 22, 2018, 6:43:29 PM
Someone mentioned the maps drops I need to add what map drops they are the worst I have come across and its the same in std the best is using old maps in std an u get more xp from them also
Too late I'm not playing this league anymore. Finally got my standard stash sorted and having a great time. Also you should never have to throw a net. Just killing beasts and move on like everything else.

Another thing is Essence crafting better than beast crafting anyways. Why not just up Essences game. Call it Essene part Deux
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 22, 2018, 6:49:33 PM
"
2DaBeat wrote:
Probably mentioned already but... is there still no stash in the menagerie?

They'll get around to this about 2 weeks before the league ends and everyone has left or is playing standard ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info