Patch 3.2.1b Notes

Well, I dont know anybody who is still interested on bestiary mechanics. I know a few people that gave up on poe this league tho, since is not interesting at all. So you slooowly try to improve "rewards" related to beastcrafting, while you dont hear the community. Situation is ridiculous now, Im level 94 and a half, 157/157 atlas. So I cannot maintain alchemys up for all maps, I havent dropped a single exalted orb yet, I cannot get map refils on the red maps I play, I cannot spawn elder on high tier maps (since I spread shaper influency, and then suddenly, half of the maps with elder influency stop being influenced, and I dont have more maps to repeat the process).

So basically, u keep tryharding on beastcrafting (while keeping some stupid ideas like the crafting for a specific mod on a base u place at altar, which sounds good, and then decide that the ilvl will be modified due to the beast used in crafting, so my ilvl 86 foil is useless for trying this way to craft) while nobody cares about, but when u talk about map sustain and shaper orbs "is very endgame, is supposed to be difficult". So are we supposed to be struggling with no maps for 3 months, trying to spawn elder randomly till we hit jackpot? Come on GGG, what are you doing... are you even trying??

Keep throwing MTX tho.... jesus
I'm glad bestiary league is getting more fixed by the week, but for the love of god. Please FIX BEASTS SPAWNING IN BOSS ROOMS, it is game breaking and GGG needs to recognize that. Oh, and people are complaining about map drops so I guess buff those while you're at it.
I can't wait to be disappointed by what the harbinger orb recipe requires.

Instead of making all recipes that people might actually make require a beast they'll find once in 100 maps, make the recipes easier and more interesting. There's a reason why this league is almost unanimously hated, and GGG doesn't seem to understand why.
Probably mentioned already but... is there still no stash in the menagerie?
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος

Dum Vita Est, Spes Est
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
i've found ONE necromancy net, please increase drop rate.

vendor recipe:
3x

gives
1x

you're welcome
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Mar 22, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
No plans to allow releasing beasts via beast list, I see. I guess all the white/magic trash I caught (mainly before smart-nets) are gonna stay there basically forever until I get bored and do those low level recipes or spend multiple chaos just forcing them away. :\
just a scrub.
"
Miazga wrote:
league still feels shit, and its like playing standard

+1
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
When u gonna add a button to "release" or "delete" captured beasts... i made the mistake to capture normal beasts just to complete the bestiary and now i can't do anything with them...
cool that your still trying to fix it despite it being flawed at the core

dont make bestiary core
still no patch for alch drops

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info