Alternate Quality Gems in Path of Exile: Heist

A lot of these are insane, and looking forward to see what coin shower does, sounds like it'll be fun.

I have a fun idea for another Chance to Flee alternate quality since its lacking:

Supported skills have 5% chance for enemies to Scream In Terror
(Scream in Terror enemies call forth a mob from a random league, i.e. Delirium, Blight, Beyond or just Delirium, the mobs don't drop anything, they actually scream and will count as hits/kills)
Last edited by yaqub on Sep 17, 2020, 3:43:02 AM
Hot Damn that's a hefty list of new toys! We're in dire need of a dedicated gem tab more than ever now though, this'll turn into a logistic nightmare otherwise..
Lightning Tendrils is there twice ;)
This one is for Jousis.
"
Maxwells wrote:
Hot Damn that's a hefty list of new toys! We're in dire need of a dedicated gem tab more than ever now though, this'll turn into a logistic nightmare otherwise..

After currency tab there was nothing I wanted more than a skillgem tab.
Now there is actually a chance of it happening!

But let's be real, we'll first have to show GGG that we struggle with all the gems this league, so we can get it next league.
Beserk -> Buff grants 20% more Spell Damage

typo? seems useless to me.
What about Awakened gems?
"
AnakinSky wrote:
Beserk -> Buff grants 20% more Spell Damage

typo? seems useless to me.

ascendant berserker spellslinger/barrage CoC? That seems a bit niche

Last edited by Krël on Sep 17, 2020, 4:17:14 AM
At the beginning of the news : "Heist, you'll be able to access new exclusive rewards in the Curio Display Rooms in Grand Heists"

So these gems can only drop in Grand Heists and awakened gems only drop on Sirius so nothing for them.

What about Curse on Hit gem ? no alternate quality ?
"
Adyona wrote:
What about Curse on Hit gem ? no alternate quality ?

It has been renamed. New name is Hextouch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info