Alternate Quality Gems in Path of Exile: Heist

nice, a lot of them sound like great fun
There should have been alternative quality portal that hava a chance to spawn a portal when you die. I Wonder how many people would have used it
no excuse to be bored on the last day of waiting now
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
Such sad alternate quality bonuses for golems...

Make a white golem that can be linked to a skill and it will use that skill?

arc golems would be amazing :D

make a gem tab like the map tab plz
make a prophecy tab plz
update unique tab to allow us to put two rings / two one hand weapons / multiple jewels etc. plz

change scions first node melee physical damage to just melee damage

also the small nodes at the cluster jewel between marauder and duelist should also be melee damage not melee physical damage

──▒▒▒▒▒▒───▒▒▒▒▒▒───▒▒▒▒▒▒───▄████▄
─▒─▄▒─▄▒──▒─▄▒─▄▒──▒─▄▒─▄▒──███▄█▀
─▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──▒▒▒▒▒▒▒─▐████──█─█
─▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──▒▒▒▒▒▒▒──█████▄
─▒─▒─▒─▒──▒─▒─▒─▒──▒─▒─▒─▒───▀████▀
"
Some of these are so awesome like Spark 3 putting Voltaxic Spark back on the table, but some are just "WTF IS THIS FOR?" like SRS having a max of two spirits? Why on Earth would I want that? Even for Popcorn Skulls you need them to die and not be recast to explode.

I was about to say the same thing for old school Voltaxic Spark builds. I wonder though if the max two SRS is a typo. Maybe they meant it to say it summons 2 spirits at a time.
Lied about Herald of Agony, nice bait and switch... less respect
The alternate quality of arcane surge gives 0% to spell/cas speed?
"
AnakinSky wrote:
Beserk -> Buff grants 20% more Spell Damage

typo? seems useless to me.

Cyclone CoC/CwC random spell. Cyclone can stack rage, pop berserk for a temp 20% more spell damage? Basicly additive with vaal RF.
"
Goonx wrote:
The alternate quality of arcane surge gives 0% to spell/cas speed?

I thought that was weird too. I wonder if they based the alternate quality on a level 1 gem (since those values scale based on the level of gem)
Seems like there will be a bunch of chase versions. Some build enabling like the chaos conversions (similar to the past versions), some just nice endgame improvements, some kinda odd. Those odd ones are the best imo.

Chance to bleed's 20% more added damage puzzles me. The gem itself only gives flat damage to armed attacks, but the 20% more should work for facebreaker and doryani's touch builds? If so, that could mean that when you have 100 base flat damage, that gets increased to 120 and then increased by inc. damage mods and then by 600-800% more unarmed damage. Like, every point of added damage is worth 1.2 the value BEFORE all inc. and more modifiers.

Edit: are the alt versions weighted or just equal drop rates like lab cause there are already so many so drop chance of your preferred one is low anyway.
Last edited by DistantBliss on Sep 17, 2020, 5:35:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info