macOS Official Release Delayed, Experimental Client Available

So now after installing the whole game with its 24 gigs, I keep getting this General failure, error code = 267 while trying to update. Any help?
How can you change the resolution?
I don't seem to see any option to do so.

Running it at 5K makes it super laggy on a 2019 iMac.
I just downloaded the client. Getting an instant General failure, error code = 267 when opening the 64MB Path of Exile.app

I did not put the Path of Exile.app in /Applications but rather in /Users/myname/Applications

If that has anything to do with it.
Installation went without a hitch here, but the login screen doesn't seem to accept keyboard inputs (mouse clicks are ok) so I can not log in.
Does anyone know where to put the itemfilter on mac and where to find the production_Config.ini? i want to turn down the textures, since my mac gpu isn't that strong.
"
AreYouMadNow wrote:
Does anyone know where to put the itemfilter on mac and where to find the production_Config.ini? i want to turn down the textures, since my mac gpu isn't that strong.

Yes, I didn't find where to put the filter. Up!! :D
"
Äckelhästen wrote:
I just downloaded the client. Getting an instant General failure, error code = 267 when opening the 64MB Path of Exile.app

I did not put the Path of Exile.app in /Applications but rather in /Users/myname/Applications

If that has anything to do with it.
Yes wrong hierarchy.

Path of Exile folder should be in /Applications
Inside folder, you will have the Path of Exile app and the the downloaded Content.ggpk data file

Move it there see if it works, the set path command needed it placed there.

Open terminal, type
xattr -c /Applications/Path\ of\ Exile/Path\ of\ Exile.app
Last edited by Nightwind4 on Sep 18, 2020, 12:23:33 PM
just to report here also: lower prison is crashing. :(
will test on non-mac hardware... will tell you when im ready...

best regards
Last edited by callmax on Sep 18, 2020, 12:48:44 PM
Playing on iMac 27 inch 2019.

Radeon Pro 580 8GB, 16 GB Memory, 3,7GHZ

Had a common error at the installation "267". I fixed the issue with "Show Contents" , Contents, MacOS and ran Path of Exile unix executable.

The updating was fine and it ran smoothly, I played just for the second.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info