Game Mechanics Q&A

Hello, would you guys kindly implement some kind of deterministic way to fight the Trial Master, maybe like every single encounter finished adds a #% value for the next trial you do to go past wave 9 and yield a Trial master encounter.
As I'm pretty sure the average player will play the league and never encounter the 10th wave.

Thank you for your time.
What is the square root of Le Toucan?
Can you clarify what exactly is needed for the Trialmaster Conditional with the heart tether? There seem to be a lot of cases where there's neither a fail message, nor a completion.
Does action speed affect mirage archer? Does mirage archer get the action speed auras from tailwind or torrent's reclamation?
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
What bosses are considered unique map bosses in regards to the "Unique Map Boss has x% more Life" modifier from the Awakening Level? Are shaper or Elder Guardians considered unique map bosses? And what about bosses from map fragments like breach lords or bosses from unique maps like Cortex?
Why are some spells treated differently when supported by mines/totems?

My personal experience with this is Storm Call/Firestorm. When either is supported by spell totem support, the spell the totem casts is targeted on a nearby enemy.

When Firestorm is supported by blast chain mine, the firestorm will not target an enemy, but instead cast in the place the mine was detonated. Storm Call mines work the same way as Storm Call totems, and the marker for the Storm Call is cast on a nearby enemy. Both spells have identical tags (Spell, Element, AoE, Duration) but only Firestorm acts differently when used as a mine.

Is it intended for some spells to not target enemies when played with mines?
We have a limited access to Impale for spells, what about spell's causing bleeds?
How is loot determined? Is it happening real-time? Pre-determined when entering the zone? Given all the varieties of bases, affixes, rarity, and item levels...with hundreds of mobs dying every few seconds, I'm guessing it's somehow pre-determined.

Thanks, in advance, if you decide to answer. I've always wanted to know a little more about this aspect of the game!
Hi GGG,

Can you walk us through your design philosophy and process when creating the new atlas base types?

Specifically, I wanted to ask how you choose the defences in them (Ex. Apothecary's gloves = armour/es)

Thank you!
You gonna fix the horrendous frame drops people are getting or they just gonna be left in there?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info