Game Mechanics Q&A

Are Veiled Modifiers on Items that drop from Syndicate members considered Crafted Mods?

If yes, why can I not craft over them?
If no, why can I not craft anything else on them?
how does Ichimonji's increased buff effect affect Petrified Blood
Q: Can increases to "damage with skills that cost life" still apply to skills that do not cost life for example if you trigger Exsanguinate or reduce its life cost by 100%?
Question: how much in AoE units is base Shock Nova's ring inner radius. PoB tells that outer radius is 26.

Some background:
Cast on crit with Cyclone/Shock nova setup. Want to know how much AoE cyclone needs, to hit enemy with Shock nova's Ring component (presuming Shock nova AoE does not change).

Here is all info I see in PoB . Shock nova base radius is 26. 6 Stage cyclone radius is 17. (PoB numbers).Respectively - just outer Shock Nova's ring radius.

This is not enough, because ring have width. If cyclone radius will be too small, it is possible that ring would not hit monster (when monster is positioned between ring's inner circumference and cyclone circumference).

https://ibb.co/VVTN5f5

So I see this build's challenge is to build cyclone radius around Shock nova's ring width middle.

PS I understand that monsters with large models (like most bosses I think) will be hit more likely.

Cyclone may be also bigger that shock nova ring radius. But this is not my case.
Last edited by filtre on May 6, 2021, 7:40:15 PM
"
ChronoExile wrote:
Are there any drop restrictions or requirements for spawning a Replica Bated Breath in a curio case at the end of a Prohibited Library or Laboratory Blueprint?

I had one spawn once. Did nothing special to have it happen. Wasn't wearing anything special either (was just an ED toon, back in Heist).

I think its just really really rare.
What is the priority between all kinds of explode and destroy corpse effects (e.g. cluster jewel notable with destroy on kill, crusader's explode mod, Inpulsa, Profane Bloom)? Do they all happen at once? Do they cancel each other?
IGN: Free_hugging
I am usually online at GMT+1 evening times.

Generate filters using poe.ninja data using my item filter tool: https://github.com/Xeverous/filter_spirit
Can we get some specific information about how Scorch, Brittle and Sap work? For example, we can already calculate the effect of shock we can get from a certain amount of damage done, and although we do know that the required ailment thresholds are lower for scorch, brittle and sap, we still aren't able to effectively calculate how well we can proc these ailments, or if they're worth investing in. Any information you guys are able to provide would be appreciated.
What are the exact formulas for the brittle, scorched and sap?
How a "unit" is defined
(for distance/radius etc)
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
why can't you make a boss that is killing us without immunity phase?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info