Game Mechanics Q&A

In what order do the effects from Steelskin, Frost Shield, and Jinxed Juju occur?

I'd assumed these would all apply at the same time additively, since they have similar wording. But from my testing they do not.
"
uglym wrote:
Question about Delirium:

If you put some delirium orbs on a map; then one of the descriptions reads ; "players are x% delirious".

I'm still lost on that; what does it mean? Is it a debuff, just an indication how many orbs have been put on the map or something else entirely?

Would love some clarification; thanks in advance.

Just an indication of how many orbs have been put on the map.

20% delirious = 1 orb.
40% delirious = 2 orbs.

And it goes up to 100% delirious = 5 orbs.
How exactly does loot generation work? How do various league mechanics and or IIQ/IIR tie in with it?

What constitutes as a "Unique Boss"?

How is smart loot generated?

How rare is a mirror?

How close is nearby and why does it vary so much?

How is scorch/brittle/sap calculated?

How much chill/shock do skitterbots apply? Same goes for similar semi-passive sources of ailments.

When I run a delirious map, or enter a delirious mirror, what exactly is the delirium mechanic doing? What does "100% delirious" mean?
Last edited by kilo_waro on May 6, 2021, 9:02:45 PM
Unidentified rare maps get a big item quantity bonus: is there a similar bonus for doing unidentied rare Maven invitations?
Does spell damage scale from wand/rune dagger affixes that increase that element's damage?

Example:

does a wand with +% increased fire damage increase the fire damage fireball deals
1)Physical damage reduction typically applies to hits, eg, overwhelm. Poacher's mark, however, applies a debuff that lowers the enemy's physical damage reduction. Does this work with DoTs like exsanguinate and bleeds?

2) For skills that specify "modifiers to x also apply to this skill's damage over time effect," would this also apply to things like ignite, poison or decay damage?
What is the reason behind why Betrayal encounters always have a research/intervention encounter and the others are optional?

What is the drop table and rates of the hidden opulescence chest?

Why do certain prophecies get "jammed" and never proc?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Why does "increased global Physical Damage" (or currently called "increased Physical damage") scale poison damage from Physical Skills? If I understand correctly, Poison base damage is a percent of the base damage dealt, which is calculated before any increased/more multiplier. And the damage deals from Poison is pure chaos, so it shouldn't scale with any increased/more multiplier to Physical damage at all. Could you explain the logic behind this mechanic?
If I have Vortex (an instant skill) linked to Archmage Support, while wearing Indigon, is the damage from the Vortex cast calculated before or after Indigon's manacost boosting effect takes place?
When did you guys become so tonedeaf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info