Game Mechanics Q&A

What debuffs Smothering Tower applies to enemies at Empowering level 0, I and II.

I already know what Empowering III debuff does (-20% monster resistances) and also figured out base level (25% increased damage taken?) but exact details on the latter one are still unknown to me.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I have a question about Public Stash Tabs settings in general. If I am busy doing the games' content and still want to be able to chat in-game with my friends or guild mates while having the ability to avoid trade requests for that period of time, why is it necessary for the player to:

1. individually turn off every single public setting on every stash

or 2. just type /dnd (although this feature cuts off every stash tab off the public trade site, the player is basically muted to chat in-game)

I mean why wouldn't there be simply 1 button in the Stash settings to turn on or off all public stashes at one time, instead of wasting so much time turning off 20-50 public stashes individually? Is this a mechanic, idk, but it sure does feel mechanical to how many clicks I have to do to turn each of these stashes on or off, and the problem is, it takes a crap ton of time each time to execute.

Ye, there's ssf mode I know but everyone in a trade league doesn't just happily sit on their stash in hideout enthusiastically waiting for that next trade request to grant instant gratification. Some actually play the game and are busy progressing the games' content and would more than likely really appreciate the opportunity to turn on or off ALL their public stashes with just 1 button in stash settings.
Last edited by AShugars on May 6, 2021, 9:17:31 PM
I have wanted clarification on how certain mechanics work in regards to avoidance and criticals with enemy spells that hit multiple times with a single cast.

Are things like spell dodge and block rolled separately for each hit of the same spell? And if an enemy spell is critical, will it crit with each hit of the same cast, or will each hit roll critical separately?
Why do buffs such as Everlasting Sacrifice or Lifesprig's Regen not get affected by Temp Chains or Buff Expiry Speed despite having a duration and not being a "recently" keyword?
Is damage from traps subject to the penalty from the Blizzard Crown implicit Your Hits Treat Cold Resistance as 10% higher than actual value?
Why is the Chains of Command Unique chestplate still only spawning weapons on kill and not as also on hit versus rare/unique enemies?
"
nikkocutes wrote:
why are you guys putting QOL in the game hostage for so long?

china poe has a functioning auction house for a long time. I thought you guys area listening to the majority of the players in the game and you guys mentioned that the game is balanced or catered towards softcore. If you guys are really not giving us QOL stuff like auction house just to do player retention, I think you are doing it wrong.

Holy crap, this - so much.

An AH would improve this game 3000% for me. I know what GGG is trying to do with Trade, but the system is so clunky, so outdated and so open to scams and abuse that it mystifies me.

This feels more like developer stubbornness than anything else.
One from me:

- Are there any plans to either make ultimatum drops more enticing, or to lower the damage dealt during these (especially at lower maps) in the near future?
How does the keystone the impaler interact with mirage warriors (the saviour, general's cry)?
Do mirages benefit from the player's action speed ?

I would believe not since they're akin to totems, but but I saw somebody say that an acceleration shrine was making a clear difference in their mirages' dps.
Last edited by Ely8 on May 6, 2021, 9:30:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info