Game Mechanics Q&A

Do active flask effects update when stats affecting them change?
For example, I use a flask that lasts for 6 seconds, with the "Spiked Concoction" notable allocated on my passive tree. This grants me a buff (Alchemist's Genius) for 4 seconds, that has 20% increassed effect of flask effects applied to you. After 4 seconds, the buff expires. Does the still active flask effect become "weaker"?
What is the interaction between "Increased life recovery from flasks" And a mana flask on Indigons "Non-instant mana recovery from flasks is also recovered as life"?
"
Samwiseru wrote:
Do active flask effects update when stats affecting them change?
For example, I use a flask that lasts for 6 seconds, with the "Spiked Concoction" notable allocated on my passive tree. This grants me a buff (Alchemist's Genius) for 4 seconds, that has 20% increassed effect of flask effects applied to you. After 4 seconds, the buff expires. Does the still active flask effect become "weaker"?

It does affect active flask. You can clearly see this if you have an use a Resist flask with more than 4 second duration, you will see your resist drop as the bonus does.
Do you plan to re-balance the damage and health system/regen in the game?

Enemy either do no real damage or one shot you, they're no progression on the health bar during a fight, it's either full or empty, a system were your health bar lower progressively through the fight and nothing really OS you out of nowhere would be so much better. Also potions are supposed to be situational but the reality is you have to spam them constantly to play (they refill quickly and the effect doesn't last long), that's just not fun, I'm playing a H&S not a rhythm game.
"
djfang wrote:
"
magus424 wrote:
"
djfang wrote:
What is the DoT related interaction between slaying Legion generals that causes them to never despawn to drop splinters? Is it even a DoT interaction?

Edit: It's been around since Legion, so I assume it is a feature, not a bug.

That's clearly a bug not an intended mechanic.

Bug's get fixed, It has been in the game for nearly 2 years. It's a feature at this point, and I genuinely want to know how to avoid triggering this feature.

idd! :/ this is total crap. i got it with my bleed build and vortex/coldsnap dmg over time build. so i think dmg over time trigger it and not dot? because vortex/coldsnap is no dot.
are you planning to slow the game play, make it less go as fast as possible and kill everything instant or be killed. make it more tactical?
and compensate with less but way better loot? because this can't continue like this...
"
_Baky_ wrote:
Why is harvest so bad now, serious question btw.

yea... i dont realy care that much. but they didn't just nerf harvest, they totally destroyed it :P no seriously wy even keep it in the game? what a joke.
Last edited by Rekill on May 9, 2021, 4:48:40 AM
can/will you ever make the 'show loot button' separated from other things like, the chest, waypoints, instance entrances and npc names? i realy don't like all that floating text in my hideout...
why are you guys putting QOL in the game hostage for so long?

The number of needed BIG QoL fixes is more than the number of leagues atm.

Why we should open at least 5 browser tab, 3 external tool and hours of research just to play the game. Cant those are included in game?
Last edited by pbomii on May 8, 2021, 6:40:57 PM
For General's Cry,

The duration lasts 5.64 seconds, But the change says that channeling skills are only channeled for .6 seconds. Does this mean that I will get max stacks since my skill lasts longer than the channeling duration? Or do I need massive amounts of attack speed to reach max stacks to release?

Or since it lasts 5.64 seconds, the mirrors will channell the skill for .6 seconds multiple times?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info