Game Mechanics Q&A

Why so Hardvest, why GGG?
Is there a design reason why ctrl-clicking a blighted map not send it to the map stash tab?

Is the heist stash intended to stay a separate stash or will it get rolled into the normal stash at some point?
The game in its current state is not welcoming to newer players. You have an in depth-skill system, many different effects on items, monster and notables that you have to research and many game mechanics (leagues) that got added to the core game.

Overall it can feel overwhelming especially as a new player.

What are your future plans to reduce the overwhelming feeling of mechanics and interactions?
Is there a good reason to not have "explody" type of modifier apply to minions, is that going to make them too powerful? Like "Enemies your minions kill have a chance to explode dealing X damage" that kind of thing.
Where is T4 seeds? I saw posts like "I run 100+ atolls" = 0 t4 seed". I have same question, Where is? I, my friends still DID NOT find any T4 seed in game. Now i have improved Atlas, all T1 watchstones (increased T4), +100% region chance, +25% improve modifiers. WHRERE IS, GGG?!
i dont tell about aug and so on ( did not find too), a lot of T3 useless seeds reveal regal/alch method (nothing) xD "is this fastial joke?"
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on May 9, 2021, 6:07:20 AM
"
Where is T4 seeds? I saw posts like "I run 100+ atolls" = 0 t4 seed". I have same question, Where is? I, my friends still DID NOT find any T4 seed in game. Now i have improved Atlas, all T1 watchstones (increased T4), +100% region chance, +25% improve modifiers. WHRERE IS, GGG?!
i dont tell about aug and so on ( did not find too), a lot of T3 useless seeds reveal regal/alch method (nothing) xD "is this fastial joke?"

Pretty sure it was nerfed since least league (3.13) mid-league....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Minions cannot currently benefit from Triggered Skills via gear equipped to them by Necromantic Aegis. (Ex. Shattershard's Shield Shatter on block) Is this by design or technical limitation?
Does totems benefit from blood charges reap skill? For example if we have second reap setup that we self cast with Ancestral Bond. We hit the boss and we gain blood charges. Does totems take our blood charges into calculation into dps?

What's the base radius of elemental hit aoe from hit?

why u make trialmaster boss SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rare? whats ur point when most ppl will never find or see him?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I did not read all 50 pages, so I apologize if this is a duplicate (I understand someone at GGG will have to read it all and collate it, but... they're paid for that :))

The wording "increased/reduced" as opposed to "more/less" seems pretty consistent across skills and gear, but it's puzzling in the atlas descriptions: "Thaumaturgical awakening" boasts "50% increased chances to drop an awakener orb", but it definitely feels like "50% more chances to.."
Also, the atlas mixes variations with unclear results: what is the difference between "+10% chances to contain altar", "items found in areas have 10% chances to be influenced" (selectable mutliple times - do thay add? why then do some have explicit "+10%"?)

Maybe a sweep across atlas descriptions would help users choose more wisely. Increasingly wisely?

Morer good choices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info