3.14.3 Engine Patch Notes Preview

Splendid! More detailed information is always welcome.

"The button was causing players to clear their cache," Sadly, I am not surprised. You add this feature along with instructions not to blindly use it as some magical "fix everything" button. Some proportion of stupid players ignore this and blindly use it as if it were a magical fix everything button.
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
"
Lixy wrote:
An engine improvement patch right before a league launch?

These have never gone wrong before!

So you prefer these patches right at league start? Or a week after? Now is the perfect time to beta-test these features.

You either don't understand what he's referencing because you can't remember it or because you didn't witness it.

i'd rather them be absolutely certain that something isn't going to brick a league launch and patch it in a week or two after launch than to put it into the game weeks before league launch.

we've already seen a patch go into the game just fine before league launch, then turn into crap when the league launched.
Thanks for doing this BEFORE leauge start! I might even play on first day even I said I would never do that again after last leauge...
"
If one of these bars is maxing out, then that's the current bottleneck that you should consider upgrading.

It's also a hint that you should add more options to disable/turn down certain features. Not everyone has a streamer PC
Cool~ wait for the performance and graphic update so long!
Sweet !
Bad Seed
LF RTX button xD
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
put it in the game before league start so the minimal amount of players test it. then on league launch, everything will crash from the player load because nothing gets properly tested LOL

i don't play league, standard only for me. and i thought it was hilarious when the streamers got their special treatment for ultimatum. can't wait to see what happens this time
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
MetalBoBr wrote:
32bit Win10 user here and I'm upset D:

Windows 11 is 64bit only, why have you installed 32bit OS? there is no reason to do it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info