3.14.3 Engine Patch Notes Preview

Hey GGG, do u consider implementing AMD's FSR anytime soon? That would boost performance across all platforms i guess?
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
"
Lixy wrote:
An engine improvement patch right before a league launch?

These have never gone wrong before!

So you prefer these patches right at league start? Or a week after? Now is the perfect time to beta-test these features.

I assume they are trying to say this should have been done a few weeks ago ideally, given how dead the league has been for a while. That would give them more time to resolve any issues, or roll-back if needed. As it stands now there will only be a couple of weeks to address any issues, and GGG have shown that they quite slow when it comes to fixing performance stuff!
"
carkasjak wrote:
"
We have removed the button in the Options panel that allows you to clear your local cache. This can still be done manually by advanced users that have a specific reason to. The button was causing players to clear their cache, which removes the significant performance benefits of having a cache. The cache is automatically cleared once every league launch.

This basically translates to: "We removed this option because players were using it."

This makes me wonder why it was added in the first place.

Its a GGG thing. They remove or nerf anything people like to use/play.

To be fair, this one makes sense.
Last edited by Rorrak88 on Jul 5, 2021, 4:12:38 AM
Good job guys
This seems really like the biggest back of d***s I've ever read.

"Oh you have performance problem? Nah mate your fault update your rig" The hell is this, Nvidia showed up with a suitcase of money in your office and told you to make pc hardware obsolete by the year 2025 like they did many times in the past to game developers?

You have a bloody 15 years old code with double heap of crap on top, trying to run calculations that would make even Deep Blue commit sudoku, but it's my fault it ain't working. 8 Years, still not able to make a death log because of so much useless junk the game is calculating in the background off-site in a supply room with a fan running of a potato farm. You've forced that bollocks to be always on and then wonder why are suddenly people reporting issues? That Heist forced instance room with clown fiesta of colour vomit on your screen, dropping FPS to single digit. What was that? Two failed products with third one working on half-gear, still player's fault? You need proper kick'n from Microsoft and Sony to wake up.

Mates, your game drops dead when you accidentally press ALT in a juiced map in 2021. Who you are trying to blame?!
Last edited by Sixtysan on Jul 5, 2021, 4:56:57 AM
HDR in windowed mode - when? =)

J.
NICE !!!
:O
Love the new metrics graph! I always have it on and it'll be so nice to see all of that extra info
I am just going to put this out there:

My computer is half the price of a Porsche, the ultra settings feature is barely foreplay whilst I run my machine on POWERSAVING mode. I can run any game at 255FPS, even poorly optimized ones like Apex Legends, each and every one of my disks are basically RAM.

But POE needs to be framelocked to a safespace of 124FPS at ultra and it still has a Karen moment when you spawn in a intervention or Delirium. Now you are gonna place a graph on my screen to prove to me that surely I must upgrade? Hahahah, now I see the funny side, now I'm always smiling.

PS: If you mute the in game music and play the Doom 2016-Eternal OST the grind to 100 is almost passable and it makes the game less depressing.
Last edited by RNJudas on Jul 5, 2021, 5:35:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info