3.15 Livestream Announcements

PoE even harder? That will definitely help casual players. All that GGG is doing is pushing casuals out and making the game for the streamers. Not sure where that will take you GGG but I do not think I will play this game again.

Hard core players do bosses in 24 hours. It takes me a month to kill mine first sirius. Do you think I will welcome your changes? Already 98% of builds are dying to a fart from enemy in red maps. Crazy.

I just do not understand this push to make PoE hardcore game.

How about you make a side league, exactly the same as what you have but just make it a lot easier for casuals? I do enjoy killing bosses but have a life and a job so cant play this game 24h a day to farm enough to be able to do it. It is madness what you are doing.
"
From this expansion onwards, we are working to restore some of the challenge that Path of Exile is known for

Translation: Sorry casuals, but you are screwed
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
DIABLO 2 STYLE FROZEN ORB SKILL PLEASE!
IGN:SYVRUS
Looking really good. It's gonna be a blast for those who actually like to play the game, and purgue those who don't. Win/Win
Where is sub-website for expedition?

Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Remember September all will leave to play D2 remastered :)

Don't make this game more difficult. It is already too difficult and too much grind for a league.
"
fobosollo wrote:
More balance over fking streamers and 24/7 nolifers. Thx.

I hope that's what happens and not a repeat of what 3.7 did to my one high-investment character in standard -.-
Awakened Combustion Support when?
I love how everyone is already saying how its a casual killer without even playing it. What about waiting for the launch and then you can shit talk after you actually try it and see if its so bad? Or does this make too much sense to actually be doable?
OMG I DOT KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS NEW EXPANSION I NEED A ASMONGOLD REACTS VIDEO TO KNOW FOR SURE ITS A GOOD LEAUGE !!!!
"
Vrotappel wrote:
Remember September all will leave to play D2 remastered :)

Don't make this game more difficult. It is already too difficult and too much grind for a league.

you play an game what you dont want?

grind is the most important thing why we play these game ... its an grinder... we love grind... look the name GGG Grinding Gear Games....

dude whats wrong with you xD

grinding for ever !

edit : d2 remastered? no thanks i got with poe an better depth , gameplay and cooler looks game ;)
Last edited by chrisbasaki on Jul 15, 2021, 5:04:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info