3.15 Livestream Announcements

"
chrisbasaki wrote:
"
Vrotappel wrote:
Remember September all will leave to play D2 remastered :)

Don't make this game more difficult. It is already too difficult and too much grind for a league.

you play an game what you dont want?

grind is the most important thing why we play these game ... its an grinder... we love grind... look the name GGG Grinding Gear Games....

dude whats wrong with you xD

grinding for ever !

I like to play other games as well. This game has become to much of a time sink for little reward. It's their game and they can take whatever direction they want with it. They will need to find the balance that pulls in more players. IMO the current direction is pushing away many players.
[Removed by Support] nothing meaningful got adressed, all changes are [Removed by Suppport] just like whatever direction this game took ever since synthesis.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 15, 2021, 5:52:03 PM
People are complaining about people complaining. Just do yourself a favor and check the player count statistics over the past 2 years - its getting terribad.
"
Vrotappel wrote:
"
chrisbasaki wrote:
"
Vrotappel wrote:
Remember September all will leave to play D2 remastered :)

Don't make this game more difficult. It is already too difficult and too much grind for a league.

you play an game what you dont want?

grind is the most important thing why we play these game ... its an grinder... we love grind... look the name GGG Grinding Gear Games....

dude whats wrong with you xD

grinding for ever !

I like to play other games as well. This game has become to much of a time sink for little reward. It's their game and they can take whatever direction they want with it. They will need to find the balance that pulls in more players. IMO the current direction is pushing away many players.

i will be happy if the whine players leave, that is not a big mass, the players where like this game are not many times here in forum , they are playing the best arpg ever poe ;)
Last edited by chrisbasaki on Jul 15, 2021, 5:07:38 PM
i mean i dont know ... the nerf and nerf and nerf....we all know the next path gonna be more nerf... because some streamer finish the game in 4hours... and level 100 in 4days...i dont know i dont think i even kill elder... and i have a lot of hours i just dont injoy map finding map is just a pain...
"
Jayblast wrote:
People are complaining about people complaining. Just do yourself a favor and check the player count statistics over the past 2 years - its getting terribad.

Oh Im sorry do you mean these steam charts?
https://steamcharts.com/app/238960#All
Thanks for your hard work and an awesome game! I can't wait to try the next league and to see the new direction for combat. I'm excited for PoE2 and I am glad to get to check out the direction it is heading in already.
So everything bad.

- bad unfun league with next currency for some traders for RNG gamble?
- nerf everything. Now its game for 0,1% players? More fck on HC playerbase?
- flask rework? Rly in game where you die in 0,001ms u have look what enemy cast on u for using right flask?
- 0 loot increase with slower killing?
- Borin leveling system so you make it harder? Rly? When we die in HC ... make this sh*t over and over again???
- 0 crafting rework? Just more RNG sheet?
- why new skills? Why just dont rework and boost old skills?
- u want more skills in end game? But you do nothing for that? You just nerf everything!
- you dont like few meta builds, so you make nerf-fest where will be less skills viable for meta!
and more and more.

Iam done with PoE. [Removed by Support]
You make rly nice supporter packs. I want buy it when you make good league and good changes. But THIS? Nonono, no for this.

RiP old GGG [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jul 15, 2021, 5:44:07 PM
Come my brothers and sisters. Let us sing the anthem to celebrate the life and death of POE as we know it. (City by Hollywood undead) https://youtu.be/YQZX0ams8dc let's watch it burn as GGG leads the way.and may poe 2 rise from the ashes
Last edited by AscendantZZ on Jul 15, 2021, 5:40:43 PM
the league looks amazing, great work devs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info