Path of Exile: Expedition Launches Soon

hi guys im trying to update via the patcher on the desktop. im not palying via steam cuz its region blocked(indonesia).but my patcher is keep on force closing. is this a regular league start thingy?what is the solution to this?
Either I'm really early, or people really don't plan to play today, 37k ppl ahead of me in under an hour until start.
"
HDTheKiller wrote:
Seems like we dont have to wait long in queue, since ppl hate nerf, usually we have 100k-300k ppl in queue :D that what ggg deserve tho

never once had a queue bigger than 30k ever in my time playing since beta
just queued right now and still below 50k in place. i guess you better make sure this league, and i mean ALL OF IT, explodes like a bomb. most people do not like your "vision" too much to be kind and if there is anything else coming on top, like excessive lag, performance problems or whatever ill be personally be gone for sure. already forcing myself to check the league mechanic and trying hard to find some fun that you accidentally left untouched -.-
its 22:07 and theres a 80k queue. Damn
<*)))><
"
Nuyuu wrote:
Either I'm really early, or people really don't plan to play today, 37k ppl ahead of me in under an hour until start.

The patch is a massive 9GB+ this time around. Most people with slow internet like myself are probably still downloading.
Everyone is dyin ... GOOOOOOD changes 🙂
So far, so good. No crashes. No problems with the queue. Thumbs up.
The league is great..
the improvements.. the wheel squad at prison door, etc ... loving it

excellent job GGG
SHADOW_DIMIR
ty! its good <3
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info