Path of Exile: Expedition Launches Soon

"
Davenfal wrote:
I for one am super excited to play. The tears of [Removed by Support] never bothered me much or kept me from playing.

I'm excited for the direction GGG is finally taking the game back into as PoE hasn't necessarily felt, for me at least, as it did back when I started playing when there were only 3 acts in the game.

Lemme tell all you youngins who are complaining, there is something REALLY special about getting stunlocked and killed by a few Rhoa's in the mudflats its a blast.

Yes we see you "played". How about killing Shaper at least?
Hm 29th of July for steam players?
go go power rangers !!!!!
"
Kaapek wrote:
Hm 29th of July for steam players?

The update is live right now. Go download it.
well streamer have a bit of an advantage anyway with 500mb/sec downlaod 9gb in 10sec me 30min... 1500 000 in the queue well i dont know it yet so...i got 10min to go
"
starphil7 wrote:
their actions aren't in alignment with greed

Of course they are. They have had their Walmart phase, now they want a Ferrari phase.

And if it fails they can always go back to walmart with poe 2.

They can literally afford to take huge risks right now.

"
Rekill wrote:
I just hope they will improve many other things like, crafting, loot drops/rng, trading and current state of the Atlas. Those should be the top 4 priority imo. But we'll see what it has become an will become in the future.

You have to know that's an irrational hope at this point. It's been creeping towards something I can't stand since I got here. Hence my post.

If I'm wrong I can always come back later, but if my build is broken, I'm not staying to torture myself merely because hope for a better future.

P.S. TWIMC I have to be passive aggressive because clarity will get you censored.

Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
"
unloder100500 wrote:
23gb wth

Interesting. The Mac client update is only 9.5 GB.

Steam's was 8.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
The Expedition... Launches Soon... It says. Hhmmm.
Maybe I go for a stroll. But too excited i am not.
Seems like we dont have to wait long in queue, since ppl hate nerf, usually we have 100k-300k ppl in queue :D that what ggg deserve tho
Darn... Guys let me pass, I just want to play some standard xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info