The lost expedition - ancient kalguuran text

I hate these sort of bugs..
I had my first Expedition map, found an underground cavern.. TEXT in green.. pick it up.. but my entire map was bricked by immune monsters as I didnt see text on first chest that said immunity to my damage.
So I picked up the green Kalguuran text and died after trying to loot with 100mobs hitting me. Went back in and saw that it was again green there, thought it was second text drop, tried to pick it up but cant, like its not there.

Tried then to talk to everybody but nope, 100% bug.

Had similar stuff happenning in Harvest when I started my first league with a friend and immidietly it bricked my Harvest questline and couldnt do any harvest for weeks until they patched it.. hell.
Mathils actual cat
Vaal Temple Logbook
lvl 70 Area

went to pick the ancient kalguran text, able to pick it up the 1st time, portal out to clear inventory, came back noticing the text was on the ground, now can't pick it up anymore.
Thanks for your report, we've passed this on to be looked at.
Same bug. What are we missing out on by not being able to progress this questline?
Same issue for me... Inside a Battlegrounds Graves logbook zone, found the book, clicked it and it disappeared (but did not appear as an item in my inventory). Came out and talked to Dannig who, as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, had some extra lore text available but did not acknowledge that I had found anything.

Interestingly returning to the cave, the book is back on the ground and cannot be interacted with.
"
rockdog2161 wrote:
Same issue for me... Inside a Battlegrounds Graves logbook zone, found the book, clicked it and it disappeared (but did not appear as an item in my inventory). Came out and talked to Dannig who, as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, had some extra lore text available but did not acknowledge that I had found anything.

Interestingly returning to the cave, the book is back on the ground and cannot be interacted with.

To clarify, if a new piece of saga dialogue is available through Dannig, the quest has progressed successfully. There are some problems that make it unclear whether anything has happened, which present as you describe here. We're working on a fix.
"
Ben_GGG wrote:

To clarify, if a new piece of saga dialogue is available through Dannig, the quest has progressed successfully. There are some problems that make it unclear whether anything has happened, which present as you describe here. We're working on a fix.

That's good to know thank you, I was wondering the same since I did notice new dialogue progressing but the user feedback made it confusing. At least I'm glad I'm still progressing.
"
Ben_GGG wrote:
"
rockdog2161 wrote:

The confusing part is that if you return to Dannig after "picking up" an ancient text and then leave his dialogue the quest still says to "return to Dannig and let him translate the ancient text" (Not word for word but you get the idea). Furthermore the text is still highlighted if you return to the hidden area where you "picked it up". If the hidden lore is progressing this text why not acknowledge that the quest progressed back to "Find ancient texts bla bla" after you talked to Dannig?
Same problem...
IGN: Sogano
+ 1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info