The lost expedition - ancient kalguuran text

Ive also had almost nothing happen (i think it says to talk to the guy?) so i just figued if you click it something happens to the guy like he adds text to his lore (idk if that happened cause i didnt check/click them till the last one and im not sure whats meant to happen lol)

So far this doesnt actually seem to do anything even if it is adding lore text... whats the point of doing this again? to spawn bosses or find more text/logbooks? o.0
Im also in the same situation
Last edited by upspostalservice on Jul 27, 2021, 4:15:55 PM
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report, we've passed this on to be looked at.

any fix

5 days in the league and the first quest of expedition still bugged.

cmon bruh
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jul 27, 2021, 11:46:05 PM
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

any fix

cmon bruh

This should have been updated in the Latest Patch.

Improved the visibility of new dialogue options available from Dannig after discovering Ancient Kalguuran Text. Dannig will now have an exclamation mark for new translated text dialogue options you have discovered in that instance.
Can we still progress this quest in maps? Does it have to be done in ACTS?
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

any fix

cmon bruh

This should have been updated in the Latest Patch.

Improved the visibility of new dialogue options available from Dannig after discovering Ancient Kalguuran Text. Dannig will now have an exclamation mark for new translated text dialogue options you have discovered in that instance.

I just did the logbook in a map and had the texts in an underground area. Clicked it,nothing dropped. Quest changed to talk to Danig,he had no exlamation mark anywhere,not in map,not in hideout,not in acts. As soon as i exit the map the quest changes to retrieve the texts again... seems its still bugged.
Last edited by tiomka1992 on Jul 28, 2021, 8:52:35 AM
Yes, sadly same for me.

I am standing right now before the "ancient kalguuran text" and can't click it or more like i can click it but nothing happens.
edit; issue is different from the thread topic, removed.
Last edited by Temperance84 on Jul 28, 2021, 1:05:20 PM
found text in underground area of Cemetery logbook .. but can not talk to Dannig, or progress story line. This is after latest patch. Is this still an issue GGG?
I have similar bug but after patch yesterday it allowed me to talk to Daning(inside expedition map)...but nothing happened and I still have the same quest to search for Ancient Kalguuran texts.

Additionally to this I don't have expedition on any campaign map so farming them is a bit harder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info