What We're Working On

Explain, how we can have FUN in this game if you nerf all things? You sure, that you now, that game's should bring FUN? If you make hardcore dieing simuilator in 2021 it wont work... Let us play on what we want, whats you problem. Ok just explain why you nerf, ALL phys skill( totaly unplayble), ALL bow skills( already was unplayble), ALL self cast spell (no dmg / survivobility/nerf even archmage))))). You have 295 active skill games, now think about have many of them playing righ now, ohhh only mines/trap, minions and totems.
Yes we want undiying build with giga dmg because IT FUN TO PLAY, BTW even in 3.13 you must farm 24/7 for 2 week's to get for good build... Oh you want us not to farm, i forgot sry, you want us quit the game so you can enjoy 40 min fight's with sirus (GL without immune BTW))))

I BEG YOU, JUST TRY TO LVL TO ACT 10 ON YOU OWN (ON MELE), BET YOU WONT EVEN PASS The Mud Flats.

PLS bring back 3.13 , just roll back servers / nefs. It will be you'r best decidion.

I have been donatin and playing in this game A LOT and you just CONSTANTLY SHITING ON ALL BUILD/CONTENT/COMUNITY, stop it YOU dont know what's better for the game, LISTEN TO US, YOU PLAYER BASE PPPPLLLLLLSSSSSS

[Removed by Support]

PLS bring back 3.13 [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jul 26, 2021, 5:16:18 PM
Good job GGG!
+1 for 3.13
The game still feel like shit. Last week poe was my favorite game, I hade thousand project,and I was so happy to play it eaveryday. Now, all the hours, all the money I spend, make me feel guilty. I feel I am a shit player, I am constantly dying. Why are you punishing us? this make me realy sad ... I hope you will fix this
To be honest I think the changes werent that bad, many were needed, but you did go a bit nuts with some things. Many have adapted and found ways to change their builds though.

I think the one thing that could really ease the problem is balancing the game to reflect the changes.

You nerfed the player to hell and back, took away a lot of damage AND defense, but left the mobs the same and even buffed them. That doesnt slow things down, it just means its not fun any more with being backed into a corner, running out of pots and then dying, that isnt progression, thats frustration.

Wish I had an Exalt for every death ive had from one shots. Hats off to all the ballers playing HC this league!

Nerf the mobs to reflect ours, pretty simple.
Pls back 3.13 this is not fun its just bull shit
It was really awesome to play POE before patch 3.15 :( worst patch ever for sure, bring fun to players back, please!
so support gems and cluster nerfs amounting to 80% less damage were NOT too extreme then? The insults continue.
No longer interested in POE2, thanks for letting me know ahead of time your direction of this game. No Guild solo casual player not having FUN anymore. Way to many 1 shot out of nowhere deaths. Think I will go back to Pillars of Eternity for awhile, at least it was fun. Also Baldur's Gate 3 is looking good to me. BYE
3.13 Pls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info