What We're Working On

You should listen more to Ziz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F54NLtVros

No irony.
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
you GGG better work on your team that doesn't play this game.

to be fair to explain why we need 20 more currency items starts with ok billy bs im done reading trigger alert
"
Achilion wrote:
i don't like 3.15 patch :(

Please bring back 3.13 patch :(
S L O W E R
1. Love the new flasks. Finally! It was peculiar to me the 50% defense & damage came from flasks in many builds - so I never played them. I cannot, I'm disabled. Auto trigger flasks are brilliant.

2. Please do something about mana ASAP (before the weekend would be nice ;)). We can only go so far on 4 links. Higher than that and it is a pain to play. Some challenge is always good, but games should be fun, not hard work and frustration.
I can't believe you guys really can't see how ridiculous this explanation about *20* new currency items is. TWENTY!
Just put auto pick on it and take them of my inventory, wtf ggg...

Overall, I understand the nerfs, but i also think you've gone too far on it, a lot of the game seems a less enjoyable than last leagues, mana and flasks being the core problem for me.

TBH i just got to my six link setup and feels bad.
'We're really enjoying reading about your experiences playing with the recent changes.'

Hope GGG read this topic too and understand the players concern, huge amount of player base isn't happy about those changes, GGG need to understand they need to make a game that's fun for the players, and not follow the 'vision' of cris wilson that don't even know anymore about 'his' game.

If you want to make a hard game, the whole project need to be thinked carefully around it, poe the way it is, isn't suitable for that style of gameplay, 3.13 was when the game truly found himself
Where is the part that you took out all the fun?
Dead league
Now I entertain myself by checking every day player stats on STEAM. If the drop continues the league will be over in a week :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info