What We're Working On

If you want slow down the game, nerf player damage 90% AND MONSTERS DAMAGE 90% !!!
Dont kill the way how we play the game.
after giving the league an honest try the nerfs feel to powerful, and log books are to rare to be worth even doing the league mechanic. it seemed interesting and I have enjoyed the log books I've gotten, but I'm already dry there's no drive to want to improve my build and keep pushing I already hate the way the current atlas is with conquerors but now its impossible to even want to go to red maps unless you play 1 of 20000 builds. all this nerf did was decrease build diversity I'm a huge path fan and have been playing since back in prophecy but the game feels clunky now. I think damage nerfs weren't the right move for this patch decreased how many viable end game builds there were. I really hope next league is better cause this is turning me away from path. like yeah you can group play or no life and still progress but I just want to play map clearing builds and farm currency this was to big of a slow down to find enjoyable.
skipping second league. waiting for Diablo 4 as my TRUST in blizzard now is higher than in GGG. i'd rather play diablo mobile than whatever this game is now

GGG you screwed up this time badly. learn to take a step back.
Give us 3.13 patch with ritual league and iam back with SP purchise ;)
Super duper love this game, but the time sink has just become way too much. I love grindy games, challenges and I love getting rewarded for those things. Grinding for 3+ hours for little to no reward or progress really kills this for me. Then add in the nerfs. Man, I'm trying so hard, but I can't make myself believe this is fun. I'm glad that you get to bring the game closer to your vision, I'm sad I don't get to be apart of that.
"
DRandy wrote:
If you want slow down the game, nerf player damage 90% AND MONSTERS DAMAGE 90% !!!
Dont kill the way how we play the game.

A player needs to suffer.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
The patch is ok. But seems that the old problems still there, let me say:

-broken atlas mechanics
-to many shards
-no vaccum loot
-flasks
-bots
-one shots
-etc
I havent been playing PoE that long, started for real in Harvest league and enjoyed the game ever since, coming from the diablo 2 community this game had everything I could ever wish for.

Every new league I got better at the game, played better, understood the game alot more and was enjoying it more and more.

In comes 3.15 with all the changes at once, it took me 42 deaths to come through act 1, then 4 more to reach the end of the campaign.

I've now reached begining of red tier maps and ive accumalated 140 deaths, more than the previous whole league.

It makes me feel alot worse at the game, like a failure. I hope this is not the direction of PoE 2 or next leagues to come.

To save my sanity ill just skip this league and hopefully come back for a future one, unless drastic changes are made in the next coming days.

I think PoE 2 could be interesting with a slower meta, more challenging playstyle, but the entire game needs to be balanced around it, but doing it now while at the same time buffing monsters just feels really bad.

Thanks for me and best of luck to you guys at GGG.
well more 3 months to play poe i guess i am not having fun at all keeping die to freeze/bleeding against infinite mobs throwing skills yey so much fun
Last edited by Mokurp on Jul 27, 2021, 4:57:26 AM
I really think you guys at ggg should reconsider the auto pickup currency topic, and it doesnt matter if in the next league we only get one new currency items or two, it is not about new content it is about the content that is already in the game, it is just to much clicking guys, "expedition splinters can not be auto picked up because of trading" as for myself i would love to make them soulbound if it means i can auto loot them and that applies to all currency items already in the game, I mean if it is because of trading why does it have to affect SSF players too?
Would like to add that watched the stream the day before launch (asmon,rich and chris) and the answer chris gave about the topic was a very good answer, but to be honest i dont need to pick up an orb 100 times to know how important it is, and again that applies to all currency types, even if the system applies only to low level currency it would be a huge game changer, please guys think about it.

poe is an amazing game guys, ill keep playing for long, and i am looking forward to the changes you are doing even if it means the game will be a lot different from what it was some leagues ago, it doesnt matter if it is slow or zoom zoom the game will be amazing and ill have fun playing it.

GGG take my energy to make an amazing game even better please.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info