What We're Working On

"
alchemistoff wrote:
Now I entertain myself by checking every day player stats on STEAM. If the drop continues the league will be over in a week :)

Thought I was the only one :D
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Ok i think i'm done too with this game like many others. i'm starting atlas and i'm already bored like never i was since i'm playin (2 years and a half)

no going to repeat what everybody said but just adding few things to explain you why your game has become absolute trash

You wanted to reduce the power creep as well as the gems by claiming that it will open up new possibility of build etc.... quite the opposite is the case. I play SSFHC. 35% of players are on a gladiator shield throw but I don't want to play this shit! instead of nerfing everything you would have buffe some skills, all the skills that I like are completely overtaken by monsters and their resistance, life, etc ...

can i play glacial hammer ? no
can i play ice crash ? no
can i play tectonic slam ? no
can i get one shotted by a random white pack ? YES SIR
etc... etc... etc...

STOP OFFERING ME A GAME WITH 400 SKILLS AND SUPPORT OF WHICH BARELY 10% ARE VIABLE WHEN I START MAPPING

This game has the potential to be the best hack n slash of all time but it is in the hands of completely incompetting people.

Moving to Last epoch and D2R. Good luck Chris.
"

Ok i think i'm done too with this game like many others. i'm starting atlas and i'm already bored like never i was since i'm playin (2 years and a half)

no going to repeat what everybody said but just adding few things to explain you why your game has become absolute trash

You wanted to reduce the power creep as well as the gems by claiming that it will open up new possibility of build etc.... quite the opposite is the case. I play SSFHC. 35% of players are on a gladiator shield throw but I don't want to play this shit! instead of nerfing everything you would have buffe some skills, all the skills that I like are completely overtaken by monsters and their resistance, life, etc ...

can i play glacial hammer ? no
can i play ice crash ? no
can i play tectonic slam ? no
can i get one shotted by a random white pack ? YES SIR
etc... etc... etc...

STOP OFFERING ME A GAME WITH 400 SKILLS AND SUPPORT OF WHICH BARELY 10% ARE VIABLE WHEN I START MAPPING

This game has the potential to be the best hack n slash of all time but it is in the hands of completely incompetting people.

Moving to Last epoch and D2R. Good luck Chris.

This league have lost 30k player in less a week, but that OK if Chris vision got respected instead of his PLAYERBASE
GGG's next announcement will determine whether the alliance can live or whether the game can live. I think at least half of the players who are still in the game are looking forward to changing the game back.
Let's see what they do in the next league, it will be the final verdict.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
First league i actually skip seeing the changes that are made without actual testing once again sickens me.

How many of the mod's and dev team ACTUALLY play the game?
I've been looking around and notice that many _GGG team members have 1 or 2 characters max level 25... Please show me proof that the people responsible for the gamers GAME experience are actually in touch and in the same boat as us.

It is sad to see how things turn out and each league has been showing more and more incompetence of understanding game values and community values. What i mean by this is simple, the community plays a game they value highly however the community gets sh*t on time and time again. Either it be lazy league mechanics (ultimatum) another sh*t ton of splinters / currency to pick up or extending an endless grind to get to the end-game. (note i like grinding but the acts just suck).

How come it is so hard to reflect on your work and ask yourself will people play this? Will people be enjoying if they play this? Will this give any harm? Well it shows clearly that it is hard for the team and it is time to either take a step back and ease on the releases and re-think the whole way of moving forward cause to be fair the state in beta was a lot better.
What We're Working On: We've messed up the game balance again and again, and we wont stop until there's no more kids playing the game.

This is why basic math is important, multiple damage source in percentage has never been a good idea to begin with. Players scaling the dps from 100 to 10mil is the core reason your game design going totally out of control.

Good luck GGG, it was a good ride.
Until next time.
"
GGG's next announcement will determine whether the alliance can live or whether the game can live. I think at least half of the players who are still in the game are looking forward to changing the game back.

Do not be so dramatic. I bet HH that next league they will boost everything back.

For me the biggest disappointment is the nerf of the awakened gems. They have lost any flavour. Psychologically if one merely raises the stats of ordinary gems and calls them "awakened" it feels like a lazy cheap shot. However, if one adds an interesting parameter, it feels special!

Now I have reached yellow maps (much tougher than last league but manageable), previously I would put extra effort to get to Sirius, kill him, get some nice items, and get awakened gems. In this league "why bother!?" I'd rather post mean sly messages here.

BTW management cannot read crowd for s*** and whoever writes press releases cannot lie for s***!
The game gets harder and harder for new players. And the changes you make only deepen it.
Additionally, you lose players by making such decisions. Players like to run through maps like a storm because it is really fun to play. You have to wonder if you want to have a nice smooth fast game that we love or lose us and look for a completely new player base that will respond anyway because it clashes with what we have now. The worst part is that you get so many cool hints from the community, but you only see what you want to see. I also do not understand this resistance to making improvements in the quality of life.

There are so many ways to fight power creep and you are choosing the worst possible solution.

There are hundreds of skills but we only use a few? why? because the others are too weak, give us more options instead of limiting the choice. Increase the damage or other stats of forgotten skills.

Good times have passed, I hope they will come back.

Sorry for my english.
I skipped this league (and maybe PoE itself in the future) then play Diablo 3 Season 24 instead.

GGG thought that gamers need to play PoE? IMO, not that case, there are many games out there. We, gamers, have multiple choices, but you GGG, don't like that.

We found some fun, and GGG nerf that, continuosly. We play your game, bring money to you by supporter packs, and we MUST play as you wish, with your defined-fun but not ours?

Don't even think that player lost because of too many rewards, or strong builds. For example, the Harvest league, why we continued to play until the very last minutes? Because the content is good, we could make our builds stronger and stronger, we like that.

We are gamers, but also customers, and if you take away our fun, we just need to find another, where we are real customers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info