What We're Working On

Last Epoch it is.
Goodbye PoE, was a cool ride until that very sudden slam into a concrete wall.
"
Having said that, we hear you. There are too many types of splinters in Path of Exile. We will be mindful of this for the design of future releases.

what a lie! this has been an issue for many, many leagues and you have been aware of it. ggg just wants to waste people's time with their impactful and weighty splinters. i am just so tired of all this junk even on very strict filters.
At this point, you're no more than a joke GGG with you Chris being the Joker :) enjoy screwing us around for the time being until Tencent shows up and reminds you who the daddy is
"
Fukurokage wrote:

In my opinion, GGG believes they will make more money from MTX purchases if they "make people put more hours into the game". I say the exact opposite of this is true.

+1

Also wtf is with drop rates?I made it to red maps and i had 1(ONE!) logbook dropped and 0 (ZERO) exalts or high value items...

I'm making money with chaos recipes, 1c unique sales lul and tft(thanks god we have it), this is just ridiculous...

I wanted to gamble with new boxes, but you forced me to wait 3 more months...

and next time, if you want to nerf something - TAKE A LOOK AT AURABOTS AND PARTY PLAY!
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Jul 27, 2021, 5:54:58 AM
I think the nerf is too much. You nerf the attacks and also the sustain. Not only that, you buffed some mobs which equivalent to double nerfing the sustain.

I checked the poe ninja build list, certain classes are extremely unpopular, maybe the nerf hit these classes waaaay too hard.

Last but not least, you completely change the way flask work and you initially gave mere 1s immunity? Sure, you are "buffing" it soon but why the hell will you put 1s in the first place on a flask that is completely reworked? You nerf the attacks and buff the mob, you then claim your team have been working on this for ages and the supposedly "ages" exclude the consideration of time needed to clear mobs with all the nerfs? Btw, 4s is not gonna make the cut either because obviously you forget about flask charges limitation aka number of uses.
CHANGES IN THIS LEAGUE SO BAD...play in this rky not interesting....no normal build, million deathes, immortal creeps in expeditios :/
You can't just get ur ex to comeback if you don't admit ur mistakes. You are heading in the wrong direction ggg.
League is good,but patch disaster!Pls come back 3.13 patch!!!
What about Curse Immunity duration?

Should add some easy accessible general reduce curse effect on you passive nodes.
"
k1y0 wrote:
I skipped this league (and maybe PoE itself in the future) then play Diablo 3 Season 24 instead.

GGG thought that gamers need to play PoE? IMO, not that case, there are many games out there. We, gamers, have multiple choices, but you GGG, don't like that.

We found some fun, and GGG nerf that, continuosly. We play your game, bring money to you by supporter packs, and we MUST play as you wish, with your defined-fun but not ours?

Don't even think that player lost because of too many rewards, or strong builds. For example, the Harvest league, why we continued to play until the very last minutes? Because the content is good, we could make our builds stronger and stronger, we like that.

We are gamers, but also customers, and if you take away our fun, we just need to find another, where we are real customers.

Imagine what how I feel since I play ONLY POE for years and I have a month off atm...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info