What We're Working On

"
xSimbiosx wrote:
I really think you guys at ggg should reconsider the auto pickup currency topic, and it doesnt matter if in the next league we only get one new currency items or two, it is not about new content it is about the content that is already in the game, it is just to much clicking guys, "expedition splinters can not be auto picked up because of trading" as for myself i would love to make them soulbound if it means i can auto loot them and that applies to all currency items already in the game, I mean if it is because of trading why does it have to affect SSF players too?

Grim dawn has auto-pickup for 2 years and Last Epoch has AOE-Pickup. if the game has over 100 types of currency/crafting materials; it should have auto-pickup.
"
ninepoe wrote:
You can't just get ur ex to comeback if you don't admit ur mistakes. You are heading in the wrong direction ggg.

+1 I think so, too.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Normally I hate to jump in on forums and just try to stick to playing the game but with a modest three thousand hours logged on PoE (according to Steam), I didn't think there could be a league I disliked more than Ultimatum. I was excited to try these new league mechanics, new skills etc. And the new mechanic is quite fun and fresh - in isolation.

But the sweeping changes across the board are poorly planned and overextesive, intended clearly to make a challenge for hardcore players but for more casual/midrange players you have made combat feel more like work than fun. Myself, I'll probably give it to the end of the week before giving up, just to see if any hotfixes roll back more than just the mana nerfs. But honestly you really need to just admit you made mistakes on multiple fronts here and consider some genuine fixes.
Who is this "great weakening" for?
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
People are madly exited about remaster of 20 year old game coming this year which this game took inspiration from. With slow paced gameplay. I like Poe and will like it more after this patch I believe. Console btw.
Exited for POE 2
Last edited by scanerboy on Jul 27, 2021, 11:16:03 AM
Think the changes was done too early. Would like to see abit more autopickup similar to metamorphs for this league though, my hand doesnt like all this clicking. Still like where the game is going, harder and slower paced. Keep up the good work.
delet it from hard drive for now ...
league mechanic drop nothig as always at the start of the league - see 3 items to rerol currence guy.

no changes to core random system, no changes to trade, item generation and drops (same amount of 99% usless stuf), no qol features.

They simple ask you to grind for no reward
I’m just still trying to wrap my brain around why they made so many drastic changes all at once. It makes no sense. Before this 3.15 the game is insanely hard. Yea you can get good with a year of play time and thousands of hours invested but still be able to start a build you never played and struggle with putting it together. I play this game a lot, everyday on top of a full time job. It took me about 4 leagues to really start being great at the game and able to kill Sirus ect. The fact that now this game is 10x harder between the support gem, flask and mana nerfs. It will no longer be fun. It literally is like a full time job playing Poe and getting a character to god mode and When you can do all content. It’s the most rewarding feeling ever BUT TAKES SO MUCH TIME ENERGY AND RESEARCH. Now with this new patch you won’t be able to get there. What’s the point of grinding and grinding and grinding to only have a semi decent character in the end even when min maxed. Seriously !?
If you don't bring back 3.13 I won't come back to the game, I think you can see how loyal I am to the game but this is the worst change I've seen and I just can't play
conclusion. whatever ggg reverts or changes back. players have decided, and we will see it more in upcoming 2 next weeks. mistakes were made ggg. and im sorry for your loss. lol not. thats what you get when you take away original harvest and fondle it with us 3 seperate nerfs
fk archnemesis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info