Massive CPU LAG spikes. Please help.

I got the same
When I played last time (Ritual league) all works smooth and just perfect. Today game is just periodically slo-mo. Especcialy when too musch mobs, when they spawn and when bosses cast skills. So bad, I die too much because of that

Also before this problem I have 75 fps at 3440x1440, as for now at 2560x1440 I have only 65... in best scenarios
GGG do it on purpose.

It's all because they are preventing you from farming in game.

Better to spend money on real things than on company that don't want you in game.

Same issue...

7600k + RX580 8go

No problem on previous league.

:(
I have same problem my friends.
All day i have ping like 100-800, impossible to play. Always lag spikes. When i'm start moving ping raise to 10000.
Tried to do all things you wrote GGG but nothing help me.
My pastebin btw HELP US!
https://pastebin.com/4hY55Gyd
Something change since last week ?

I notice the following : On first map (any map) I play, the games seems smooth. When going to another map, the game is stuttering as f***.

try steam/non-steam, dx11 and vulcan, multithreading on/off
8 variants
3770k 1650s its works on Vulcan, steam, multithreading on ( but sometimes glitches) no glitches if off

Game requires CPU perfomance, but multithreading in this game Engine - weak spot for 6(?) month, last league was problem, but now its HUGE problem, GGG tried fix last patch something. My 3770k or yours 5800x, 11700k (processors that have virtual cores suffer a lot) - hey! WHAT HAPPENING?! I am at 100% load!
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on Mar 6, 2022, 8:04:15 AM
bump, same issue in hideout
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
I get the same issue, my cpu usage spikes up high then comes back every few seconds while idle but while killing shit it's a shit show. My connection is fine, my pc is mid range 2060 SUPER and Ryzen 5 3600, ssd 16gb ddr4
can run all games on high to ultra 60 fps at 1440p but poe on 1080p still plays like this. Tried formatting the pc reinstalling the game, installing older versions of windows, older versions of drivers and newest, lowest settings, default settings nothing fixes it. Even disabling multithreading doesn't make it go away but makes fps is much worst while fighting. Did MTR test shows that my connection is fine, I changed cables, tried a different internet connection on another house, my brother's nothing fixed it. I even tried gforce now free trial with poe and the issue is even there. At least on the rig I got. The game was fine for me back in scourge but got to this state after the last scourge patch and this league. Please GGG fix ur f game.
Try to change : Sound => Channel Count => Low.

And disable reverb.

It reduces CPU spikes for me. It's more playable but there's still an issue.
Last edited by PouPouille on Mar 13, 2022, 6:01:14 AM
I have the same issue as others. Every 2 seconds I get a spike over 100 ms on CPU. I'll be sitting in my HO and sitting at 3-4ms and it will jump over 100ms every 2 seconds. When mapping it causes me to stutter. I teleport backwards to before I used a movement ability and it sometimes kills me.

Ryzen 3600 - 6900 XT
https://pastebin.com/BFPQGxfx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info