Brutus: Twitch Highlights

*Pets kiwi* Awww.

No, really. That was my first reaction: glad to see that Brutus is free-range again :D
Please address the fact that you slaughtered build diversity by nerfing dots to the ground. 70% nerf (considering buffs to monsters and nerfs to defenses, points wasted - when you arrived at 20 to 40% nerfs you did it with half equation), meaning you are doing 1/3 of the damage you would normally do in mid tier maps. Literally quitting this league day 5, the whole experience is a chore if you are not playing meta build (traps, summoners, totems, toxic rain or elemental hit raider - look at poeninja). This is a game and not a full time job. And your job is to make it fun for people to play so that they can support your ability to have a job by purchasing MTXs (I stopped supporting you due to increasing stability issues and overall direction you are taking). League mechanic is good, and forces thought to reap rewards, but overall experience is just clunky as hell. Most people will quit out of frustration without making it to the point where you can craft avoidance on gear so you don't get one shot as frequently.

You should give players a choice to utilize playstyle they like and not feel like they are playing a beta game (poorly thought out mechanics given monster density, aggression, hit points and one shot mechanics).

I understand that you had a different vision for the game, but your game became successful by going a direction different from your vision, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Keep in mind that game becomes considerably less fun the fewer people play it, and you have accomplished just that with this league.

Your game was a truly unique arpg experience (in my opinion better than diablo), but you are ruining it by trying to be like those other guys. You can be a leader in this industry and not a follower, but you need to appeal to the player base that made you successful in the first place and not alienate them.

Thanks for trying and good luck.
Didn't know he smashed through doors, that's pretty cool
I was like "Whoa!" the first time, followed by "I'm not ready for Brutus!". I did manage to kill him without dying once but one more hit from him would've done for me and my flasks were all empty. I was expecting other Act bosses to be similarly tweaked but the ones I've encountered so far have remained the same.
Game dying and they keep spamming fucking videos and some offers (box,skin,etc).
It's unbelievable..

GGG wake up.
"
ivchekal wrote:
Please address the fact that you slaughtered build diversity by nerfing dots to the ground. 70% nerf (considering buffs to monsters and nerfs to defenses, points wasted - when you arrived at 20 to 40% nerfs you did it with half equation), meaning you are doing 1/3 of the damage you would normally do in mid tier maps. Literally quitting this league day 5, the whole experience is a chore if you are not playing meta build (traps, summoners, totems, toxic rain or elemental hit raider - look at poeninja). This is a game and not a full time job. And your job is to make it fun for people to play so that they can support your ability to have a job by purchasing MTXs (I stopped supporting you due to increasing stability issues and overall direction you are taking). League mechanic is good, and forces thought to reap rewards, but overall experience is just clunky as hell. Most people will quit out of frustration without making it to the point where you can craft avoidance on gear so you don't get one shot as frequently.

You should give players a choice to utilize playstyle they like and not feel like they are playing a beta game (poorly thought out mechanics given monster density, aggression, hit points and one shot mechanics).

I understand that you had a different vision for the game, but your game became successful by going a direction different from your vision, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Keep in mind that game becomes considerably less fun the fewer people play it, and you have accomplished just that with this league.

Your game was a truly unique arpg experience (in my opinion better than diablo), but you are ruining it by trying to be like those other guys. You can be a leader in this industry and not a follower, but you need to appeal to the player base that made you successful in the first place and not alienate them.

Thanks for trying and good luck.

Sir, this is a Wendy's
Lol, in that case can I have numbers 3,4 and 5 all extra large and a diet coke for the drink, I'm on a diet.
"
orangemoose wrote:
Such a random and seemingly needless change. I liked the doorway smashing but again, what was the point?

"Why run? What's the point?"
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
totally caught me off guard but, Lol thought it was a bug when I saw it. I didn't even know about the smashing-through doorways thing that is a nice touch.

I would also like to see him damage the pillars or knock them down to modify the environment. Maybe GGG can take the time with re-balancing of the acts to add new boss mechanics. re-balancing and adding features like this could bring it closer to the vision of POE 2 if that is not already the plan.
Last edited by sipress on Jul 27, 2021, 8:23:32 PM
Lol This post needs a NSFW or at least a pg13 rating so many F-Bombs lol I think one maybe two clips lacked an F-Bombs.
Last edited by sushibagel on Jul 27, 2021, 8:29:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info