3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
Draggonden wrote:
...See a lot of your previous league mechanics have timers. That forces us to play fast. It seems to go against your vision of the game, so please remove the timers...

Extremely good point! 100%

I think that the logbooks are an absolute blast to play and nice and profitable!! I'm quite shocked that not many players are mentioning those!
Could we please get the mod that gratnsa curse immunity on flask, to have 4 seconds of curse immunity like ALL the other flask does. This is just a simple short term solution and makes it more consistent with other flask mods.
I for one love the direction the game is going, and the league mechanic is my favourite since Betrayal, its abit simpler but still makes me stop to actually think and place good explosives.
I never write anything on these forums but reading all the non-constructive and borderline toxic feedback, I felt like writing how I felt about the league.

Keep on staying true to your own vision, you made this game and you are actual gamers who play your own game, certainly there are problems with this game like any other, but you are going the right direction.

Peace and love.
Looking forward to the patch. I really am not having fun with the Sirus Influenced rare mobs atm: I understand them being tougher/more dangerous fights but right now they feel overtuned and unfair.
"
erlendzor wrote:
I for one love the direction the game is going, and the league mechanic is my favourite since Betrayal, its abit simpler but still makes me stop to actually think and place good explosives.
I never write anything on these forums but reading all the non-constructive and borderline toxic feedback, I felt like writing how I felt about the league.

Keep on staying true to your own vision, you made this game and you are actual gamers who play your own game, certainly there are problems with this game like any other, but you are going the right direction.

Peace and love.

I agree about the league mechanic...One of my favorites too....Logbooks are absolute FIRE!! So much fun to do............. AND NO TIMER!!!
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 4, 2021, 8:28:17 PM
"
yoshixd wrote:
a blank patch

That's what happens with a blank stare.
Patch has nothing noteworthy.

Let's talk about an analogy.

Pre-3.15, let's say there are 10 builds, representing all of the builds in POE.
The relative powers are as follows:
3 2 3 1 4 8 5 2 3 7

1 is dead skills, completely not viable, such as heavy strike.
8 is super-meta builds, such as bladefall/bladeblast.
7 could be archmage and COC, some unique but fun playstyle and extremely strong if invested enough. There's a reason why they're popular.

While the majority played 7 and 8 builds, people still had the power to pour currency into 3 and 4 builds and make them somewhat viable. It gave them a choice. So somewhat moderate build diversity there.

Now, post-3.15.

The 8 and 7 now becomes 2~3. The rest? They're all down to 1. Unplayable. Now it's like:
1 1 2 1 1 3 1 5 1 1
The only surviving 5 is summoners, some totems. Trappers? They can't do shit they all get one shot due to flask nerfs.

So? Except for the ones that can stand the build number 5 playstyle(not many people do) everyone cannot progress the game. Maybe except for the 1~10% who amassed early currency and got their builds to somewhat working state. So? MINIMUM BUILD DIVERSITY.

All the while taking the fun out by nerfing movement.

Why couldn't they just make the numerous unused, untouched skills VIABLE? Buffing their damage by 10~20% will do NOTHING. They are bad for a reason, be it damage, clear or delay. Improve their terrible features by at least 50%, and then you will finally see some results.
Last edited by bingco on Aug 4, 2021, 8:46:05 PM
"Reduced the chance for Expeditions to spawn in the Quarry."

That's right, GGG... get all that fun out of my face! No one plays any game hoping for an enjoyable experience anyway.

Might as well eliminate Expedition entirely, since we can't have players encountering the one and only significant additional league mechanic on a regular basis.
3.13 please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info