3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

"We'd like to take a moment to address the massive backlash and player exodus present in 3.15 and we're happy to announce that nothing that happened in 3.15 is going core. The game will be reverted to 3.13 going forward with Synthesis being a core mechanic. We look forward to delivering the Path of Exile that not only introduced new players to visceral power and blazing speed in the ARPG space but also kept our current players coming back league after league"
Wow.. we have a receipe for the "awesome" flask orbs, on top of that you can bench craft the flask mods, mind blowing - those orbs are as rare as the transmutations and barely have any utility, realy cool that you bothered to make a whole game change around them :-|.

Doesn't matter that the search function doesn't work in the map tab.. we can manually search for the maps, that's the POE way... POE as manual and labour intesive as possible.

40k players in peek hours... 2 weeks into the league - what can I say, awesome vision, keep it up!
PagMan
Would you folks mind fixing the bug where 40-60% of our skills' damaged got nerfed from four different directions at once, so it makes the forced "zoom zoom" playstyle of no less than 5 of your previous league mechanics untenable. See a lot of your previous league mechanics have timers. That forces us to play fast. It seems to go against your vision of the game, so please remove the timers.

1. Blight is timed. Makes me feel like I have to go fast and that doesn't feel in line with the 3.15 vision

2. Abyss is timed. Makes me feel like I gotta go fast to kill the Lich.

3. Breach is pretty much timed. Unless it is intended to get 4-6 splinters per encounter and get overrun on any build that isn't trap, minion, or totem. (Diversity!)

4. Incursion is timed. Unless it is intended to open one door each incursion, and only kill the room owner if you plan burn 10-15 seconds of your timer. Not rewarding while leveling towards end game.

5. Legion is timed. Unless it is intended to seek out one to three of the loot icons and focus them down per monolith, while leveling.

Also, can we just call this a Path of Exile 2 Beta test instead of a league? You're down about 60% league retention and still patching in fixes almost two weeks into the league... Unless there is a bug with my friend's list and guild lists that aren't showing any of my friends online. I mean why stop at 3.15.e when there are more letters in the alphabet before you have to rely on numbers?

Last edited by Draggonden on Aug 4, 2021, 6:38:01 PM
Great Patch! Most people really appreciate what you are doing, despite what forum and reddit communities make it look like.

I'm really at a loss why haters seem to be unable to move on to something that they do not hate with such a passion... Such a waste.
''Most people'' left the game already, according to steam numbers. Trade is a ghost town. But it's nice to see people that haven't even reached maps praising the patch though lmao.
"
feral_nature wrote:
+1 to rollback to 3.13

+1
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Apr 25, 2024, 4:00:42 PM
wow huge
Instead of always nerfing league mechanics in quarry, how about making mapping actually more appealing in general than quarry farming league mechanic? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 4, 2021, 6:41:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info