3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
dyneol wrote:
Great Patch! Most people really appreciate what you are doing, despite what forum and reddit communities make it look like.

I'm really at a loss why haters seem to be unable to move on to something that they do not hate with such a passion... Such a waste.

Lots of haters moved on judging by how far and fast the steam chart player numbers plummetted.
Good stuff!
Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben.
"
bonngzilla wrote:
''Most people'' left the game already, according to steam numbers. Trade is a ghost town. But it's nice to see people that haven't even reached maps praising the patch though lmao.

Ah typical "i looked up your stats" counter argument. Laughible. Just uninstall the game if you don't like it and play something you actually do like. Life is too short. <3
royale, the only nerf needed is REMOVE SPIKE or reduce the range
2H weapons are useless against SPIKES z<z<z<z<z<z<z
sedantes
I didn't even tagged you bro, just saying xD
"
dyneol wrote:
Great Patch! Most people really appreciate what you are doing, despite what forum and reddit communities make it look like.

I'm really at a loss why haters seem to be unable to move on to something that they do not hate with such a passion... Such a waste.

A lot of the people who are expressing concerns and critiques with the state of the game have clearly invested more money into it than you. No one hates this game with a passion. They love this game with a passion, but are extremely disappointed with the current direction.

Content creators will be your biggest show of support for these changes, and that's because their paychecks depend on it. It hits different when you invest into the game without it being your primary income source.
Thanks for investigating the Boneshatter bug reports, but have you looked into the interaction with Resolute Technique? It looks like the strikes will occasionally miss in very close quarters, including Ancestral Strikes. And I did make sure that I'm not interrupting the strikes by moving.
"
sidC wrote:
"
feral_nature wrote:
+1 to rollback to 3.13

+1

+1
"
Draggonden wrote:
See a lot of your previous league mechanics have timers. That forces us to play fast. It seems to go against your vision of the game, so please remove the timers.

This, but also:

6. Delerium.

7. Betrayal (less noticeable, but those encounters are mostly timed)
All I have to say is good luck. The Tencent stock is dropping.
My words aren't going to change this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info