3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

Please post a video of what the midnight character effect looks like, thanks.
"
Draggonden wrote:
Would you folks mind fixing the bug where 40-60% of our skills' damaged got nerfed from four different directions at once, so it makes the forced "zoom zoom" playstyle of no less than 5 of your previous league mechanics untenable. See a lot of your previous league mechanics have timers. That forces us to play fast. It seems to go against your vision of the game, so please remove the timers.

1. Blight is timed.
2. Abyss is timed.
3. Breach is pretty much timed.
4. Incursion is timed.
5. Legion is timed.

YES and delirium too too slow to bad no loot for you

They could olso had slower attack higher dammage support gem why is this steel not a thing
and Slower movement speed higher dammage on a unique

And Explosive concoction can use a huge buff

Wanted to buy harvest pack they RIP harvest wanted to buys cresent back RIPED my builds
Last edited by sidC on Aug 4, 2021, 6:56:36 PM
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
Last edited by Anscendant on Oct 3, 2023, 5:57:55 PM
Looking at those last parts that are "being worked on" almost feels like the Dev's just watched Baeclast... literally multiple things (and solutions) they talked about now being mentioned here.
I hope they turn around some of these changes they made this league. I really enjoy this game but if this is the route they have decided I don't know if I will be returning :(
Poggers! Well done, GGG.
Nice - instilling orb fix is much needed. Some of the bugs definitely were noticeable, especially the lack of map drops from Map Chance remnants. Keep up the work and thanks for listening to some of the feedback :)
FIX FLASK CHRIS GNILSON
?
well looking at the people playing from ritual, ultimatum and expedition...they clearly do not care about the numbers playing there game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info