Recent Topics from Community Podcasts

Regarding

"
It could also mean for example, that in a Breach, that instead of several splinters you're getting a larger stack of them every few Breaches. Ultimately, you'd be getting the same amount of these overall, but will have fewer clicks overall to pick them up.

There's nothing more un-fun than finishing a special encounter like a breach and then getting no reward for it. Rather than "getting a larger stack of them every few breaches" I would suggest one stack of splinters every breach.

There's no reason to have a player run a breach and get nothing out of it (even if the reward is there, but delayed).
- here's my sig
"
Noogi75 wrote:
"
HarleyWorthit wrote:
Everything fun in the game has been massacred, anything unique removed, and everything else neutered. Still all you talk about is more nerfs.

And for that reason, I'm out.

Ohh if ppl like you would actualy quit for good it would be so cool. But you keep coming posting "all is shit" even when it gets better again...

Check the numbers again bro.

Many people did quit. Whether they return or not, that's still an unknown, and why Chris went on his knee jerk, podcast, panic, media blitz.

They made alot of changes they were "unhappy" with, which is a loose translation to massive anxiety related to their 30+% revenue nerf, and the 50+% player abandonment of the league.

Oh and 2024 for PoE2.... lmfao.

They might not make it to 2024 at this rate, or perhaps, if they keep fumbling this, we will have the Tencent version of the game globally.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Aug 30, 2021, 11:35:20 AM
[Removed by Support] You cannot nerf player power without also fixing bs monster damage and random, non-telegraphed one-shots.
Last edited by Ian_GGG on Aug 30, 2021, 11:37:27 AM
South African servers would make it such a bliss to actually play a map to completion smoothly without the current state of rubber-banding. On Console as well.
As of yesterday, I uninstalled the game that I have been playing for two years and I am very happy. Because when I come home from work in the evening, I need a GAME that will distract me from my problems, not a second job.

Thank you GGG for the wonderful 2 years we spent together...
As a pepega poe player I just want to show my gratitude for Chris and GGG team. There is very very, very few people & devs that would go as far as Chris did in these podcasts, especially if they are shareholders (not sure if it's the right term).

We will have to wait for actual results but I'm thankful for the actual discussion.

Love you Chris & GGG.
Because I saw a big section on flasks here, I want to emphasize my feedback again:

During the campaign, it was really really painful, to play with such a speed reduction, not having flask charges 2/3 of the time, being forced to walk (in slow motion it feels like).

Quicksilver flasks should be available most of the time. It is just a nuisance not to have them. I dont care about defensive flasks, life flasks, mana flasks, other utilities...they are different.
But I care about the pace. And so do many others.

Bring old quicksilver back, and charge generation. Maybe separate Quicksilver charge generation from other flasks?
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
Bravo
3.15 the league of perpetual damage control.

Let's not forget hardmode and D2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info