Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

I wonder if ur amulet just has 3mods can you get all positive? Or is it a ratio like 1to1 meaning 6mods needed to hit 3positive
"
I wonder if ur amulet just has 3mods can you get all positive? Or is it a ratio like 1to1 meaning 6mods needed to hit 3positive

3 Mod Items will get 2 positive 1 negative and the vice versa version.

PoE becomes more casual
100% Avoid Elem Ailments for 3 jewel (6 points)
But, I'm willing to bet that Avoid Grand Spectrums will be cost like ~5 Exalts (Divines in new league) or more.
The Ailment Grand Spectrum is really powerful, probably going to be quite expensive as mentioned above and the Frenzy Charge Grand Spectrum is also quite interesting.

I am overall excited about these new Grand Spectrums. Hope to see more good Uniques.
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
Pelagoth wrote:
The Ailment Grand Spectrum is really powerful, probably going to be quite expensive as mentioned above and the Frenzy Charge Grand Spectrum is also quite interesting.

I am overall excited about these new Grand Spectrums. Hope to see more good Uniques.

I'm inclined to think many builds intent on de-clunking will go for endurance and frenzy charge grand spectrums with possibly the ailment avoidance or power charge variant, or possibly go two endurance or two frenzy charge spectrum jewels while investing in max charges.
A two endurance spectrum and a frenzy charge one gets 6 endurance and 3 frenzy charge permanent uptime which, when wearing daresso's defiance grants 30 second onslaught on getting hit while not removing endurance charges. If the jewels aren't obscenely rare it will be glorious.
Sirgog mentioned on his channel that he heard that they are fixing the highlight of the item from trade whisper, so perhaps they ARE making it more darker or wider for those wanted that change. We'll see....
"
Thesuffering wrote:

It isn't just one mod. You can have up to 3 good mods and that mod i refer to will boost damage significantly over previous leagues. Like assuming 60 amulet and 40 ring are maximum, you get 213% more damage total from the 3 jewelry pieces from just DOT multi compared to 65% more damage from rings and amulets in the past from just DOT multi. Obviously it is an end game thing however. But you cant use mirrored items in the crafting bench AFAIK so it will be difficult to get top tier gear this season. If you arent using the bench, then sure you are weaker.

EDIT:Just realized DOT multi isn't multiplicative like I thought. So it is 140% more vs 56% more.

And now turn on your head and think about how rare it is to get 3 necessary mods and stop talking nonsense. Play the game already before you declare that this is a buff of DoT builds.
Stop trolling me and wasting my time. Open the ring mods page after all. Or amulets. Look at the DoT builds and imagine how difficult it is to craft the necessary items so that they can then risk them on a mirror-bench, which also rarely appears on maps.
And maybe then you will stop talking nonsense about how easy it is to get 3 necessary mods. Despite the fact that you don't even take into account that at the same time you get 3 negative mods. And you can't edit any of this, much less use catalysts.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Aug 17, 2022, 11:52:35 AM
"
aggrofee wrote:

1. your rings on you dot build don´t seem to be influenced to me.
there is life, dot multi and resistance on them.
all 3 can be made massivly stronger with kalandracrafting..

2. i guess your amulet really needs the attribute req reduction?
else .. same thing as with rings -> much stronger.

those things should really outweight your dmg loss due to the fire trap nerf.

and lastly i bet a 40/40 player can for sure find a way to compensate for whatever the patchnotes throw at them. that´s the fun of the challenge in poe :)

>can be made massively stronger
you need to spend a lot of resources to get 3 good mods for the ring, then spend a lot of time so that you have the opportunity to get a mirror machine, and then incredible luck that the 3 mods you need would be enhanced. Is that a buff in your opinion? With the same approach, you can invest a bunch of mirrors in your build and call it a buff. Why am I commenting on all this nonsense at all...

>i guess your amulet really needs the attribute req reduction?
Have you watched my rf build? Oh gooood.. I didn't mean him at all.
At the start of the league I play scourge arrow and this build is apparently purposefully destroyed with each patch.

Stop calling buffs a tiny probability of getting a mirror-tier jewelry. All this is available only for 0.1% of players.

UPD:
oh yes, in addition to 3 good mods, you need to have 3 unnecessary mods that will not have a negative effect on your build in any way. Before you try your luck at the mirror-bench. The task has just become TWICE as complicated.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Aug 17, 2022, 12:08:08 PM
Can you please create uniques with more 'unique' affixes? Like maybe skill mechanic changes, skill tag changes, skill interactions a la flame wall, etc.....
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
aggrofee wrote:

1. your rings on you dot build don´t seem to be influenced to me.
there is life, dot multi and resistance on them.
all 3 can be made massivly stronger with kalandracrafting..

2. i guess your amulet really needs the attribute req reduction?
else .. same thing as with rings -> much stronger.

those things should really outweight your dmg loss due to the fire trap nerf.

and lastly i bet a 40/40 player can for sure find a way to compensate for whatever the patchnotes throw at them. that´s the fun of the challenge in poe :)

>can be made massively stronger
you need to spend a lot of resources to get 3 good mods for the ring, then spend a lot of time so that you have the opportunity to get a mirror machine, and then incredible luck that the 3 mods you need would be enhanced. Is that a buff in your opinion? With the same approach, you can invest a bunch of mirrors in your build and call it a buff. Why am I commenting on all this nonsense at all...

>i guess your amulet really needs the attribute req reduction?
Have you watched my rf build? Oh gooood.. I didn't mean him at all.
At the start of the league I play scourge arrow and this build is apparently purposefully destroyed with each patch.

Stop calling buffs a tiny probability of getting a mirror-tier jewelry. All this is available only for 0.1% of players.

UPD:
oh yes, in addition to 3 good mods, you need to have 3 unnecessary mods that will not have a negative effect on your build in any way. Before you try your luck at the mirror-bench. The task has just become TWICE as complicated.

The "put your item in" chance is supposed to be rare and be treated more like Double corruption in Atzoatl. It's intended to be extreme RNG.
You also seem to not think in terms of economy changing. Exalts will be cheaper than even in 3.19 leading to simple Mist bait jewelry crafts. alt spam and item for two desirable mods and regal +3 exalt slam for an item with a decent chance to have 3 desirable mods and 3 mediocre mods. Use the mists and hope for the good mods to hit big.
If fractured jewelry items will be affected by the mist correctly and fractured mods will be upgraded, you can probably get decent mist bait with just a few exalts worth of bubblegum currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info