Transfigured Gems Part 1

the two new arc
New Caustic Arrow + Toxic Rain + Herald of Agony Path Pathfinder is something i want to try
Please fix the misleading answer here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3452002#3

Based on information elsewhere, you mean "with the same numeric quality," not the value people who bought alternate quality gems are getting screwed out of (above and beyond apparently removing important functionality like the system resource conservation function of Divergent Burning Damage).
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Last edited by NoIguanaForZ on Dec 4, 2023, 11:31:51 PM
Cyclone builds are back.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
I really do not get the idea or thought behind this system. This is pretty much exactly the same system as alternate gems but worse. This isn't new content. It is simply recycled content. Alternate gem system was already good as is. By removing all enchants you have also lessened the amount of options and min-maxing potential for players.

Any new gem ideas could have been added as a simple alternate gem.
What is this lol.

I honestly don't get the reason behind this change... It is so convoluted.

They are quite different to alternate gems in that they are significantly different to the base gems.
Really hope there is a Hydrosphere version like the Frost Bomb of Instability
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac
Why do they hate melee so much. Boneshatter was gutted without divergent. Why do I need to spend 50 divines on a weapon to play melee....
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
Please fix the misleading answer here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3452002#3

Based on information elsewhere, you mean "with the same numeric quality," not the value people who bought alternate quality gems are getting screwed out of (above and beyond apparently removing important functionality like the system resource conservation function of Divergent Burning Damage).

Chris did suggest diversification... ;)
Last edited by DrMarloLake on Dec 5, 2023, 12:10:38 AM
Pog return bb bf
Void Sphere changes please similar to front bomb <3 Thank you GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info