Transfigured Gems Part 1

See some potential Builds
"
p1r0mant3 wrote:
"
auspexa wrote:
"
GimmeZeLoot wrote:
Where is the alternative to previous strong helmet and boots lab enchants? I see literally nothing. This is a nerf. Dissapointed.

yeah almost all builds are nerfed in 3.23. but we have the new ascendancies so they're actually not nerfed

Who cares about league mechanic?
Base builds are nerfed or gone.
What do you do in 3.24?

You can not have no regen for rage (nerfed kaoms spirit) and weapon swap warcry max rage, swap again rage vortex with instead of no regen a lot of regen so you won't come close to die in a boss or map.

That is what you can do, not gona says how dumb TORNADO SHOT players are abusing WARLOKD mark instead of no regen kaoms spirit . . .
Nice
If you read this, you are a noob like me =(
So you made a Boneshatter with no trauma stacks and no bonus damage...

In other words you made a worse boneshatter variant to the base boneshatter? what exactly was the goal in that?
"
Ekkja wrote:
Let's discuss TransCyclone. Many of you are concerned about the -10ms per stage. This means, compared to the basic Cyclone, there's a -40% movement speed difference (the base is -20 at 20Q, so from -20 to -60, it's -40). However, it's not that significant of a difference, especially when you factor in the substantial Attack Speed (AS) gains, especially with level 21+ gems and 7 stages.

Also, consider utilizing the new Ascendancy, Majis, which provides +30% Movement Speed for non-socketed boots. This narrows the gap significantly.

Additionally, think about the synergy with the new necklace. Depending on your choice (without considering other tricks like rings, etc.) and with non-socketed boots, you can gain more than the +30% Movement Speed from Majis:

Solid +160 Max life
Solid +900 Accuracy
Solid +72% all res
A mix of these
With a well-crafted mod, you can create a powerful character, in my opinion. Furthermore, you'll have the flexibility to use other free sockets to gain bonuses, especially if you encounter issues with resistances or other aspects.

Moreover, you can opt for a good Dialla chest, providing +30% Quality on Cyclone (Max Movement Speed) and Awakened Enhance level 6 (an additional +40% Quality for even more Movement Speed) and many other bonuses.

If you prefer not to use the new necklace, you can opt for the reworked Ashes, easily slotting your Cyclone to level 21 (to unlock the 7 stages) and gaining an additional +30% Quality, enhancing your power even more.

I've presented two possibilities for the new Tcyclone build with two different necklaces. The only thing that will change is the crafting of the rest of the gear (or incorporating good unique items). With Untouched Soul, you can easily cap elemental resistances without needing them on rings, synergizing well with Majis (which is beneficial for melee builds), good tinctures with +75% effectiveness, and boosted flasks (with no need to over-cap elemental flasks).

I've never been this eager to start building a Tcyclone.

The only question is: Which class? Slayer is a good choice with the impact (+4 melee range, accuracy, and AoE). Melee range synergizes well with Cyclone (0.1 = 10% AoE), and you can play with Atziri's Disfavour for an extra +100% AoE (+1 melee range). Additionally, Slayer has no physical reflect, no bleed, and no stun. However, other classes may also be viable.

----> Any advice for the class ?

- Chieftain can be mad too ancestral call + fist of war + Tawhoa if it works on Cyclone but other are about be on defensive Elem res.
but IDK if it's a good idea for now

Sorry for the lengthy post in average English.

You can also str stack projectiles with ngmahu flame double coc like jung did so much dmg, str gives proj dmg and will power double coc proj fire spell jeeez.
NICE!
Any chance we could get information about which parts of the skills are the quality effects? Some of them change more stats than others so it's not obvious.
So. I am planning on Blade Trap of Laceration but i have no idea how its gonna be. Some tips ?
"
AirThraxx wrote:
So. I am planning on Blade Trap of Laceration but i have no idea how its gonna be. Some tips ?

You could stack with bladestorm . . . just saying, might be interesting.
dont really like what i see, only 1 good transgem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info