Transfigured Gems Part 1

RIP trauma stacking and boneshatter in deep delve
Does the elemental hit used by the New Blink Arrow have the same level of the BA skill or its fixed? Increasing the gem level of BA Will increase the level of ele hit?
What happens if you exceed 10 Trauma charges with another skill and then use Boneshatter of Carnage? The skill description says "on reaching 10 Trauma charges". Can you "cheat" extra charges that way?
Bite life's throat, celebrate your victories, be excellent to other people, love yourself, be an anarchist.
Would be nice and fair for players if you release/show all the skill gems at once and not in batches. By releasing them in batches you are favoring some players in the detriment of others. This says a lot of the respect you have for players.
"
banditul77 wrote:
Would be nice and fair for players if you release/show all the skill gems at once and not in batches. By releasing them in batches you are favoring some players in the detriment of others. This says a lot of the respect you have for players.

HAHAHAHAAHA
"
iunoso wrote:
Does the elemental hit used by the New Blink Arrow have the same level of the BA skill or its fixed? Increasing the gem level of BA Will increase the level of ele hit?

most likely the latter
"
banditul77 wrote:

lol you're ridiculous
"
banditul77 wrote:

Its in alphabetical order dude, suggest some grass touching.
"
palamantanta wrote:

Attack speed does nothing for you if there is no mob around. You can spin 300 times per second but barely move. So how is this an argument FOR the change of the ms penalty?

You might be right with all the items you listed there, cyclone might even have another end game meta. But you have to farm those items either with the penalty on you or with the normal gem, which sucks compared to any spell regardless and if you compare it to attacks like caustic arrow cyclone is a joke.

Others farm their transfigured gem in 1-3 labs and just put on certain weapons or simply put their transfigured gem into a 4 link and are just set, but not cyclone. What are those barriers good for? Who is thinking "wow, I am so hyped for the ms penalty, I cannot wait to crawl through the acts getting left behind all the spell builds and nearly all attack builds to farm five items just because."

Base gems should be insane for the campaign, they should be fun, they should be accessible without downsides, and if they have downsides, it should be possible to overcome those during leveling. With first lab, with a key stone, with a support gem, just anything. Transfigured gems are whatever. Once the atlas is done or the first strat is setup nothing matters anymore pretty much. But, and this is actually my point, having that ms penalty during leveling sucks, on league start it is almost a nono to start with and farming the first couple of divines on minus ms would make me rage quit the league.

You only switch to Transfigured Cyclone in end game, I Agree without about the fun in campaign btw.
I see that as "Leveling build -> build Cyclone -> TransCyclone"

The only question is about a cap of Quality.
Because if the MS is still upgradable with the Q% on the Tcyclone, it may be (but as far as we don't see any other line with MS on it I assume it is) you gain a bonus MS not a downgrade.
+100Q = +50%MS.
So the -10 become +40% ?
Then instead of - 70% stage 7 you have + 360% ?
or it's on a base move speed, not touching the line "-10MS/stage" and you are at + 50% (and so you loose -20% like the regular Cyclone.

It's still a pending question because we don't see the line modified on the Tcycl gem at 20%Q , so maybe it's about something else , nothing sure for now.

As far as we can't see how is a 21 Tcyclone at 120%Q it will stay purely speculation on it.

100%Q come from
+30% from Ashes
+30 from Dialla
+40% from lvl 6 Awaken Enhance (+2lvl from Dialla)

The only issue is the defense style of the build.
Dialla is ES, so or you try to cap without a def bonus of the Chest, or you go ES ...wich is hard I guess.

Also the AS from 300% base go to 160%, sure, but 160 + 7x25 give you 335, wich is more than the 300 base.
+ Majis 30% -> 365%

If you use the new neck it's only +70%Q so + 25%MS/stage wich give a solid 175% btw.

Or without Dialla but with Ashes only +54%Q wich give you a +84% with more easy defense cap and offensive on the chest.

BTW still suposition, nothing sure for now, we all have to wait for finding answers to ours questiosn, and a 3.23 POB haha
Only one useable BS gem smh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info