Transfigured Gems Part 1

"
HDTanel wrote:
Everybody calm down, its happening!
Also please add the original gems next to these so we know what exactly has changed

Why the old gems are completely irrelevant now and won't help you build a character.
"
Xyiana666 wrote:
"
Palonso89 wrote:
"
Xyiana666 wrote:

And when new ascendancies leave game after league end only those nerfs remain. This is basicaly void league for most interesting part of league combined with nerf league. Sure there will be some new OP archetypes and we adapt but it is a bitter pill. It seems like they added new ascendancies only as time restricted sweetener to nerfs.

This is so funny, people asked for changes in skills, they got them yet they complain. I guess some people will complain no matter what GGG do. I'm personally super excited, cyclone looks super interesting, DD hit version received some well deserved love and there are number of other options to explore + we don't know much yet.

As a SSF player i am not complaining too much about skills and was happy with old skills with occasional gem newcomers as i need to use any actual OP skill/class/ascendancy for league that can carry me without too much investment :) But if you have league with something like new shiny ascendancies and you know that those characters+ascendancies combos will be voided after league for me it is same as deleting class from game so i cant continue/evolve them in SSF outside actual league.

as ssf player enjoy lab now. sarcasm
Boneshatter of Carnage should be renamed into Boneshatter of Ruthless. What a useless gem, what the heck. Literally the Ruthless version of Boneshatter. I thought u guys will be a bit more creative with the beloved skills, like Boneshatter..
"
grynnder wrote:
Boneshatter of Carnage should be renamed into Boneshatter of Ruthless. What a useless gem, what the heck. Literally the Ruthless version of Boneshatter. I thought u guys will be a bit more creative with the beloved skills, like Boneshatter..

Beloved by a select minority. Plus, there are no skills that would never get nerfed, not even the ones GGG themselves love to play with.
Totems with new Divine Ire sounds like it could be interesting.
What a boring joke...

FFS we're 3 days away from the start and GGG openly admitted what we'd just joke about : the gems aren't even ready yet :')

"
albertjoke wrote:
arc have 3 btw (surging,branching,oscilating)

Annnnnnd none of those 3 will make this beloved weak spell any relevant xD
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
about burning arrow of vigour, if i use it on a ballista totem support, is the damage based on the player or the ballista hp?
"
jetgokemirsu wrote:
about burning arrow of vigour, if i use it on a ballista totem support, is the damage based on the player or the ballista hp?

Should be Ballista HP. Same interaction as Righteous Fire Totems.
I am pretty open minded about the new gems. I don't understand the amount of crying from the other "players" here. When these changes are to "disappointing in your opinion, then play something else.

I feel that these changes mix up some builds and give an overall different experience to the game with much more build-varieties to offer.

Good Work GGG.
Last edited by AirThraxx on Dec 5, 2023, 1:54:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info