Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

determination nerf is weird, ppl use determination because the game is unplayable without it, every build needs it cause everything is one-shotting you, you have to do a bunch of life/es then some armour and "phys as something" cause even white mobs are insta killing you... something else needs to be done, I still don't understand how "90% physical damage reduction" works, cause you still get one-shot by a random skeleton.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
i just wanted to put it in here about armour stacking.

the only way this meta works is replica dreamfeather.

and simply said: WITHOUT this item, the archetype does not exist.

GGG knows this and if armour stacker are getting nerfed -> then the item would be changed. but this is most likely not the case.

in conclusion -> nerfing auras has a side-effect to all archetypes which are using them. armour stacking is not the target here since the build enabling item is unchanged "most likely"

but nerfing defences just like this sucks as* ....

i expect more changes to enemy dmg/calculation to "understand" this specific one.
Last edited by b44dss on Jul 8, 2024, 9:32:22 AM
"
b44dss wrote:
i just wanted to put it in here about armour stacking.

the only way this meta works is replica dreamfeather.

and simply said: WITHOUT this item, the archetype does not exist.

GGG knows this and if armour stacker are getting nerfed -> then the item would be changed. but this is most likely not the case.

in conclusion -> nerfing auras has a side-effect to all archetypes which are using them. armour stacking is not the target here since the build enabling item is unchanged "most likely"

but nerfing defences just like this sucks as* ....

i expect more changes to enemy dmg/calculation to "understand" this specific one.

welcome aboard the nerf train

the armourstacker archetype is simply the survivor of past nerfs, GGG never aimed towards it because it is easier to apply the nerfs overall
in distant past, every build was using determination and stacking armour even pure spellcasters and now they shifted towards suppression
going even more backwards, every build was doing pure dodge instead of anything because it was OP, everyone went to armour because there was never a better option
even further back, everyone was doing leech
if armourstacker doenst work anymore...go for accuracy stacker + block

GGG won't do anything to existing items, but almost certainly will add other items that can break the game
even headhunter "was nerfed" (soul eater that is)...i can imagine mageblood getting nerfed too (they could change the rolls on enkindling orbs, for example)

so, my only advice is: get out of your comfort zone and explore other types of builds
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Jul 8, 2024, 9:53:41 AM
Is ggg trying to tell us they dont care about hardcore players? Determination nerf,,,, auras remain after death ?

Are they trying to kill off the small hardcore community?
"
Is ggg trying to tell us they dont care about hardcore players? Determination nerf,,,, auras remain after death ?

would you care about 0.1% and dedicate money/time to it as a business decision?
Last edited by b44dss on Jul 8, 2024, 10:13:39 AM
As usual goldsellers and streamers crying abaout everything.
"
Folks, I think this is actually going to be the best PoE league ever made.

And what exactly do core-game improvements have to do with the league? It literally has NOTHING to do with a leagues quality, mate O.o!?
"
b44dss wrote:
"

would you care about 0.1% and dedicate money/time to it as a business decision?

Is it actually only 0.1% ? Is it already that bad? Maybe poe 2 will be little harder so It will make sense to play softcore. But in poe 1 right now playing sc.... just ridiculous. I dont undestand what do people like about it ?
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
determination nerf is weird, ppl use determination because the game is unplayable without it, every build needs it cause everything is one-shotting you, you have to do a bunch of life/es then some armour and "phys as something" cause even white mobs are insta killing you... something else needs to be done, I still don't understand how "90% physical damage reduction" works, cause you still get one-shot by a random skeleton.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bro...I literally dont use determination or grace and can do red maps in SSF ruthless. L2P
More teasers please :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info