Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Loving the quality of life improvements, just hoping this league doesnt disappoint like the kalandra league did
TBH I kinda enjoyed clicking waypoints. It was like a landmark of the progress throughout the campaign. Doors on the other hand...
yeah.. yeah!
Please add a hotkey to level up the topmost gem in the list of gems to level up.

Wer nichts weiß, muss alles glauben.
I am far from an expert on this so am curious, how do people know Determination Aura got nerfed? Someone said, it is a level 22 aura with 50% more armour and 1131 armour, but where can I see it is level 22?

I thought it was just a level 13 aura with 11% increased aura-effect (we know that character has at least some increased aura effect because they have massive increased reservation efficiency of close to 100%), which would lead to 51.06% (so very close to <51% and therefore could be a rounding thing since PoE rounds down) more armour and 1131 bonus armour, like we see in the video.

Edit: Never mind, I just noticed the bonus radius in the tooltip: +2.1m implies level 22 (or is that value influenced by increased aura radius, which the character will also have?).
Last edited by ArgentumWulf on Jul 8, 2024, 5:20:05 PM
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
determination nerf is weird, ppl use determination because the game is unplayable without it, every build needs it cause everything is one-shotting you, you have to do a bunch of life/es then some armour and "phys as something" cause even white mobs are insta killing you... something else needs to be done, I still don't understand how "90% physical damage reduction" works, cause you still get one-shot by a random skeleton.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because armor is not physical reduction, having 20K armor does not give you 90% phys reduction its an estimate for the average small hit of a monster.
Armor is a flat value, the damage reduction it provides depends on the amount of the hit. Physical damage reduction is a percentage, working better against bigger hits.
If a hit overwhelms phys reduction or has extra ele it can hit very hard even though you have good armor.
Last edited by demon7310 on Jul 8, 2024, 5:30:19 PM
"
ArgentumWulf wrote:
I am far from an expert on this so am curious, how do people know Determination Aura got nerfed? Someone said, it is a level 22 aura with 50% more armour and 1131 armour, but where can I see it is level 22?).

you can pause the video, take the stats, compare them to current gems and deduce. sirgog does a good explanation if you'd like it, you can find him on youtube.
I can't wait to use 20 chisels on one map. :D
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence! -Kirac
"
GLaDOS15 wrote:
I can't wait to use 20 chisels on one map. :D

They have already clarified this, you will not be using 20 per map.
New item bases for higher level?
hoho I smell some sad sad crafters in standard being all mad cause they won't have the top BiS money printer anymore.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info