Pinned by Path of Exile
@playpathofexile
21 minutes ago
To clarify how Chisels will work:

* White Maps: 20% Quality per Chisel
* Yellow Maps: 10% Quality per Chisel
* Red Maps and above: 5% Quality per Chisel

On all Normal, Magic or Rare Maps

Thats actually a substantial buff, and also feels a bit like QoL, dont have to scoure -> re-alchemist rare map drops anymore.
less clicks
08.02.2026. Mark your callendars.
d/m/y

m/d/y?
If the theory behind if you want armour you need to wear armor is correct then we should expect similar nerfes to grace and disciplne, because if you want es you should wear es items right?
And what if they are reducing the reservation of determination and grace to 35 to match discipline? that would make sense to uniform the defensive auras.
good point actually
"
Pashid wrote:
New item bases for higher level?
hoho I smell some sad sad crafters in standard being all mad cause they won't have the top BiS money printer anymore.

Good eye. All this teasers have and easter egg. :)

Indeed, those new high (67+) ilvl bases look promising for a raw and much needed increase of raw stats, and seem reasonable with all the suspected aura adjustements.

After 10 years, we get native ilvl plus 67 items. Guess the upgrade extends to max itemleveldroop.
"
Impavidor wrote:
If the theory behind if you want armour you need to wear armor is correct then we should expect similar nerfes to grace and disciplne, because if you want es you should wear es items right?
And what if they are reducing the reservation of determination and grace to 35 to match discipline? that would make sense to uniform the defensive auras.

No way, I've tested the exact reservation value.

The determination in the video had no supported gems, so the only way to modify its reservation is to socket it into helmet with 80%/90%/92%/94%/96% basetype.

50%/1.92 = 26.042% → 26.04% in game.
35%*90%/1.21 = 26.033% → 26.03% in game.
35%*96%/1.29 = 26.047% → 26.05% in game.

Unless they change the calculation for reservation, the rusult is clear: determination is still a 50% res aura.
How dare you claim it as a "quality rework"?

Quality rework: quality on item provide different effect, rather than 20% increased base defense/phys damage.

Quality currency rework: quality currencies will apply quality in a new way.

And it doesn't even include flask and gem quality.

BTW, when I see the title my first idea is special qulaity gems back.
Neat.
Started playing in Ultimatum and got serious in Archnemesis.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info