Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

Hype
Emperor's Vigilance, Marohi Erqi, Starforge league

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

ppl rly have low standards for poe1 at this point. when teasers like this gets ppl hyped :D
Change Orb rework!!!!!!!!
"
anti4z500 wrote:
ppl rly have low standards for poe1 at this point. when teasers like this gets ppl hyped :D

actually so true lol
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Well, from my part i dont realy like acting like a spoiled brat but on another hand there is so few news that each teaser feels like a breze of frech air in stagnated fart that league has become.

But it starting to take quite long for next teaser, a hint they do not have much changes for next league patch?
"
Thonyzuka wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

Well, from my part i dont realy like acting like a spoiled brat but on another hand there is so few news that each teaser feels like a breze of frech air in stagnated fart that league has become.

But it starting to take quite long for next teaser, a hint they do not have much changes for next league patch?

didnt they start out similar in Necropolis league? first some small QoL things then more. They always start with the least exciting stuff first and build up. In the past it was some random new div card.

and in Necropolis we got a ton of new things
Revert life bar change. It's dumb. Now you can't tell when you're hovered over a boss. And this isn't even needed.

Edit: mainly an issue with namelocking and hitting a boss directly rather than clicking the ground near them and missing.
Last edited by Milkshakez on Jul 9, 2024, 5:42:26 PM
"
Miradae wrote:
"
Thonyzuka wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

didnt they start out similar in Necropolis league? first some small QoL things then more. They always start with the least exciting stuff first and build up. In the past it was some random new div card.

and in Necropolis we got a ton of new things

Ye your are right, But my perception is always streching a lot when waiting for news. Talking about new teaser : I didnt understood the Bosses lifebar's one
"
Milkshakez wrote:
Revert life bar change. It's dumb. Now you can't tell when you're hovered over a boss. And this isn't even needed.

Edit: mainly an issue with namelocking and hitting a boss directly rather than clicking the ground near them and missing.

Lol no

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info