Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

"
b44dss wrote:
"
Is ggg trying to tell us they dont care about hardcore players? Determination nerf,,,, auras remain after death ?

Are they trying to kill off the small hardcore community?

would you care about 0.1% and dedicate money/time to it as a business decision?

From point of view of GGG - "YES!!! we care of those 0.0001%" because theres ruthless mode even exist. Before writing anything think what you writing.
"
killer_213 wrote:
"
b44dss wrote:
"
Is ggg trying to tell us they dont care about hardcore players? Determination nerf,,,, auras remain after death ?

From point of view of GGG - "YES!!! we care of those 0.0001%" because theres ruthless mode even exist. Before writing anything think what you writing.

Ruthless exist becous its chris wet dream
"
Nafraät wrote:
"

What if aura gems will have transfigured versions ? Maybe Determination will be nerfed but will have a flat armour version (with much more flat armour than multiplier) and a more armour version (with less flat armour but much more multiplier)

They said when they introduced transfigured gems that they weren't planning on that because they might as well introduce new auras.

That being said, the new quality system will compensate for determination (at least a bit).

Till now they don't even add a transfigured gem for every dps skill.

Although there has been several great trans gems, I still prefer trans quality + lab enchant system. And now lab has become a more useless part of the game.
"
killer_213 wrote:
"
b44dss wrote:
"

hdf and think yourself xD . it is at the very max .1 percent
Last edited by b44dss on Jul 9, 2024, 9:27:44 AM
Initial reactions; good quality of life stuff (finally auras sticking through death!).

While I love item quality being a major factor, I don't love basing the boost on iLevel, mostly due to the wierd hassle of fiddlyness in its downscaling. It's not the biggest deal, as I can just factor it as 1% per Scrap and not worry about it from there, as I don't think getting a 20% for 1 would encourage me to spend on an extremely transitory item any more that needing to spend 4, even for something rarer during the campaign like a Glassblowers. But this just feels harder to explain than "The rarer an item is, the easier to upgrade it is", a fact that also reverberates (easier to make a white item a rare, than a magic to rare, for example).

Not a mood killer, but a slight downside.
"
L0ngstride wrote:
Hopefully, this league introduces a way, without corruption, to increase quality over 20%?

There is perfect fossil already
I expect league mechanic to reward the new basetypes and maybe 30% quality sometimes like with necropolis but we don't necessarily need to have 10 ways of doing the same thing
Last edited by demon7310 on Jul 9, 2024, 9:58:17 AM
SETTLERS OF COWGIRL LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
very nice
When Auction House quality of life update?

At least just let people come to my hideout to buy from my sale tabs for the price I have it at.
Looks good so far, I hope you kept the best updates for the livestream though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info