Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

"

What if aura gems will have transfigured versions ? Maybe Determination will be nerfed but will have a flat armour version (with much more flat armour than multiplier) and a more armour version (with less flat armour but much more multiplier)

They said when they introduced transfigured gems that they weren't planning on that because they might as well introduce new auras.

That being said, the new quality system will compensate for determination (at least a bit).
Bite life's throat, celebrate your victories, be excellent to other people, love yourself, be an anarchist.
The new bases combined with quality buff looks huge! Up to 260 ES on that chest with 30 qual gives 338 base ES before applying local increased ES! If armour and evasion bases get the same treatment then this should compensate for defense aura nerfs and open up different options for which auras to use.

p.s.: Perfect Fossil farming meta inc for that sweet 30 qual xD
Can you see the coast ?

No Christopher, but I can sea an egg ><
Trickster buff - checked
Melee buff - checked
Frost blades trickster buff - checked

Best league.
Like the changes to the herald and aura, prevent from forgetting get them on
Hey Bex it's been a while!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
in hope of GGG reading this and there is still time to implement the following:

1 click stash all items button except scrolls

i got serious RSI because of looting and stashing in the past. we all know what my solution for that is - but i would like to have something native for that.
"
Nafraät wrote:
"

What if aura gems will have transfigured versions ? Maybe Determination will be nerfed but will have a flat armour version (with much more flat armour than multiplier) and a more armour version (with less flat armour but much more multiplier)

They said when they introduced transfigured gems that they weren't planning on that because they might as well introduce new auras.

That being said, the new quality system will compensate for determination (at least a bit).

Yes. and being said that remove LMB is "quality of life".nice ye?
Not sure that the change is going to be enough to compensate for the loss of 1000 additional base armour on determination.

Need 5000 base armour on a chest piece to get 1000 additional armour with 20% quality. Hopefully, this league introduces a way, without corruption, to increase quality over 20%?

All in all, I agree with the change to make armour more relevant and defence stats on armour more relevant but with those numbers the convert phys to elemental is still far more effective than going for more armour on gear…

When all defensive layers except HP gets buffed...

All the HP Based Characters waiting for update:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info