Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur Teasers

you know the league is gonna be bad when QoL changes are good
"
koopadoop wrote:
When Auction House quality of life update?

At least just let people come to my hideout to buy from my sale tabs for the price I have it at.

I thought this would be a good idea for a long time too... but the reality is that the playerbase would buy what they need, finish their goals (or whatever they were trying to build, level to 100, beat boss content etc) and then stop playing the league.
The inconvenience of the current sale process actually keeps people playing the league for longer.

I could agree to seeing GGG test out an auction house system on the Standard Server exclusively; and see how it goes?
@GGG please let the boss life bar be scale'able through a slider in the options :-D
I'm just here to celebrate the end of 3.24 knowing surely, just surely it can only get better... right? RIGHT?! haha
yes!
release all button please?
give me rational doctrine
"
infinitedraw wrote:
"
koopadoop wrote:
When Auction House quality of life update?

At least just let people come to my hideout to buy from my sale tabs for the price I have it at.

I thought this would be a good idea for a long time too... but the reality is that the playerbase would buy what they need, finish their goals (or whatever they were trying to build, level to 100, beat boss content etc) and then stop playing the league.
The inconvenience of the current sale process actually keeps people playing the league for longer.

I could agree to seeing GGG test out an auction house system on the Standard Server exclusively; and see how it goes?

Players don't quit because they have achieved all their goals.
They stop playing because they can't handle the suffering along the way.

Adding an auction house (or "exchange trust tabs") would greatly improve the game. It stops pricefixing and solves the "doing content vs. trading" issues. Also it accelerates the trickle-down-effect and thus has a positive impact on retention times.
"The inconvenience of the current sale process actually keeps people playing the league for longer."

you dont keep the player engaged cause of a mediocre experience, you keep them engaged with content! this is the lamest excuse i ever heard.

the price fixers (as if people haven't complained enough of TFT already), the price chekers (those who waits whispers to see if they raise the price of the items), those who are lazy enough to sell 5c items or busy enough doing maps... all of this are terrible experience and GGG should've fixed this long time ago!
I absolutely agree, i will play longer when i enjoy the league(like affliction i played till the end, never done this before).
I will not play more, because someone thinks that bad experience or doing things that i dont want to do is good for me.
I want to play more and i dont want to spend like 10 minutes or more to do simple trade or waiting someone else to load in my hideout for minutes.
Last edited by Mutaro123 on Jul 10, 2024, 12:58:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info